Company: Carboni's Ristorante
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Location: Carboni's Restaurante - Winters, CA
Position Type: Seasonal
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Category: Hospitality - Hotel
Responsible for set-up, mixing of drinks, service and clean up of
bar area while enduring quality service, guest satisfaction and the
achievement/maintenance of OLS Hotels and Resorts standards and
- Make and serve drinks to guests and cocktail servers following
established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage
and safety controls as prescribed by OLS Hotels and Resorts
- Perform all guest contact activities in a cordial, efficient and
professional manner; maintaining a commitment to guest
- Ring guest checks, collect cash and process credits and room
charges in the exact manner outlined by OLS Hotels and Resorts
policies and procedures.
- Complete liquor requisitions and supply lists.
- Know and comply with state liquor laws.
- Ensure established pars are maintained.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
- Participate in hotel committees, MOD program and task force
- Assist the Front Office Manager in all areas requested and act in
his/her place during his/her absence
OTHER PERSONNEL ISSUES:
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals
and Rest Periods policy and OLS Rules of Conduct.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security
procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment
for employees as well as guests.
- Report any unusual occurrences and/or request to the General
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated
in the employee handbook.
Keywords: Carboni's Ristorante, Sacramento , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Winters, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!