Company: Springhill Suites by Marriott, Sacramento Natomas
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for the cleaning and preparation of guest rooms for the
guests while maintaining system standards and consistency.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
1. Clean assigned guest rooms according to System Standards. This
includes but is not limited to making beds, cleaning bathrooms,
vacuuming carpet, and dusting furniture.
2. Place and restock useable items in the suite including paper
items, soap, towels, and any other items designated by System
3. Clean immediate exterior entry areas and windows, according to
4. Operate housekeeping equipment in a correct and safe manner.
5. Maintain and restock housekeeping cart each day.
6. Know hotel emergency procedures.
7. Responsible for the proper administration of key control for
issued keys, or keys left by guests in suite.
8. Bring all lost and found items to the supervisor's office for
logging and storage.
9. Report immediately to a supervisor any out of the ordinary
situation in the guestrooms including unreported pets, parties in
the suite, unusually dirty suites or a vacant suite when the room
is thought to be occupied.
10. Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to Inspector or
designated area in a timely manner.
11. Accommodates guest special requests courteously.
12. Answer guest questions regarding the hotel and local area
facilities and services.
13. Carry out any reasonable request by management that I am
capable of performing.'
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sacramento, CA 95833: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hotel Housekeeping: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Springhill Suites by Marriott, Sacramento Natomas, Sacramento , Hotel Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!