Company: Carboni's Ristorante
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Job Location: Carboni's Restaurante - Winters, CA
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Any
Job Category: Hospitality - Hotel
Join the 30-year-old company turned start-up that is making waves
With forty hotels and resorts and home offices in Los Angeles and
Waikiki, Springboard Hospitality has reinvented itself from a
successful thirty-year legacy in small-scale hospitality
management. Join us as we launch our next thirty years (and beyond)
as the leader in independent and soft-branded lifestyle hotels.
Be a part of a team that values innovative thinkers from diverse
backgrounds to help define a new intersection of bold ideas and
With properties in ten U.S. states, we're known for seamlessly
navigating vital asset operations, from revenue management and
human resources to marketing, food and beverage, and more. At
Springboard, we emphasize the importance of progressive innovation
as an integral component to our success.
Springboard has undergone a process of identifying five key words
that define our essential characteristics. It is our belief that
others who also identify with these key words as mirror images of
themselves, have untapped potential to help create an innovative
hotel management company while being their best selves each and
every day. Those five words are...
PERSONALIZED > INDEPENDENT > DYNAMIC > CONNECTED >
Are you a Barista extra-ordinaire who would like to get your foot
in the door and work at a hotel?
Well, if so, we may be just the place you would like to
As the Barista, you will be joining our guest services team as we
take care of our guests and provide excellent service.
Just like the sweet aroma that will perk our lobby and the caffeine
that energizes our guests, your customer-focused personality will
be vivacious and engaging.
Here's how the job would look like:
The Barista is responsible for providing the highest quality of
service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous manner
while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and
sanitation throughout the hours of operation. This coffee
connoisseur will promote coffee consumption by selling and serving
coffee and coffee drinks, along with other fresh and healthy "grab
and go" items.
Here are your job responsibilities and expectations:
- Ability to walk and stand for the entire shift while approaching
and servicing guests with all food and beverage requirements in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and professional manner. Reports all
issues and complaints to management.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and
needs, and educates customers by presenting and explaining the
coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes
and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso,
caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Clear, clean and reset tables as needed and perform medium work
exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of
force frequently or constantly lift, carry, push, or otherwise move
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply;
stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries,
and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing
preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and
re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and
improving the appearance of the coffee bar.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service
publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Sweep, mop and vacuum floors to ensure that coffee shop/bar and
hallways are free from service debris
- Be familiar with the organization of the coffee shop/restaurant
and lounge and know the function of each job position
- Perform opening and closing procedures, and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment to ensure tables and side
stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.
- Must be able to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
and maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in listening to, understanding, and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by guests and fellow associates.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions to carry out cashiering
functions in closing checks and servicing the guest, and use the
POS system in the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with property
standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
Keywords: Carboni's Ristorante, Sacramento , BARISTA, Hospitality & Tourism , Winters, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!