Company: Revere Court
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Housekeeper-Memory Care Community-- No experience necessary - we
are looking for individuals from all industries to apply. Looking
to give back? Interested in earning extra money and helping those
most in need? We want to hire YOU. We are looking for individuals
who want to support our residents & who complement our hardworking
and dedicated team. Housekeeper must be eager to offer a friendly,
kind, and supportive hand while enriching the lives of the
individuals who live and work with us. No experience necessary - we
are looking for individuals from all industries to apply. We are a
well-established privately-owned senior housing company. We offer
our employees much more than a job; our employees make a difference
in the lives of others every day.
- We are COMMITTED to NURTURING those who live and work with us
to enjoy their fullest POTENTIAL through RESPECT, PERSONALIZED
EXPERIENCES, and PARTNERSHIP.
- Our focus is on Honoring Choice for every resident. We believe
that it is our responsibility to change how we see and navigate the
day so that our residents do not have to change who they are and
what they've always done.
- We offer on-the-job training, flexible schedules, employee
referral bonuses, and for full-time employees, affordable medical,
dental, vision coverage, 401K and group life insurance as well as
paid time off.
- Our team of industry experts are here to support and work with
you to explore your learning potential and career goals. Position
Summary: Housekeepers are responsible for maintaining a clean and
clutter-free living environment for our residents. Must enjoy
working with senior citizens. Since the job is with seniors and
their families, must be patient and empathetic. Requirements: -- A
desire to work with a senior population. -- A High School diploma
or GED preferred. Responsibilities:
- Follows directions and schedule to clean community.
- Vacuums, dusts, cleans bathrooms, empties trash of assigned
- Notifies Environmental Services Director if resident needs
- Cleans common areas on established schedule.
- Cleans public bathrooms (supplies paper towels, soap, and
- Keeps Environmental Services Director informed of supply
- Communicates to the Environmental Services Director equipment
in need of repair.
- Assures residents privacy and dignity while working in their
- Works as a Chancellor team member to maintain a pleasant,
effective work environment for staff and caring home environment
for the residents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. To perform this job
successfully, you must be able to interact with residents and their
families professionally and courteously, promoting satisfaction and
good communication. Why Should You Apply? 1. Improve the lives of
those for whom you interact with.-- 2. Receive appreciation and
gratitude from our residents and their families. 3. Earn a profound
sense of purpose. 4. Make lasting relationships and learn life
lessons from your residents. 6. Gain skills such as patience,
compassion, and communication.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Revere Court, Sacramento , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!