Dual Store Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Pressed is a leading plant-based beverage, snacks, and treats
brand focused on providing people with delicious, accessible,
real-food that inspires healthier living. Our vertically integrated
model provides access to our cold-pressed juices, functional shots,
alternative milks, and plant-based soft serve through our 90+
retail stores, 2000+ wholesale doors, and a direct-to-consumer
e-commerce platform. Since our inception in 2010, Pressed has
become one of the fastest-growing retailers in the United States
and is the most followed juice brand on social media. We are a
brand of choice for health and wellness followers yet are
approachable to everyday consumers striving to make positive
changes in their lifestyles. Our growth is anchored in a vision
where plant-forward nutrition is a part of everyones life. We are
evolving the relationship customers have with retail brands and are
looking for smart, passionate and kind people that share our
mission as we embark on our next chapter of growth
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer
centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and
impeccable customer experience.
- Lead the selling process to ensure goals are met during shifts
for all employees.
- Effectively manage all controllable, including recruitment,
onboard & training, labor, inventory, and cost controls.
- Provide constant feedback to the team; elevating performance
and managing expectations.
- Be a brand ambassador; lead community engagement, and local
store marketing partnerships to increase brand visibility.
- Effective management of third party vendors.
- Ensure team is enrolling all customers in our Pressed Points
and VIP Membership Program.
- Cascades critical information to the team and direct supervisor
in a proactive manner.
- Continuously coach the team and provide constant and useful
- Take ownership of your location including store cleanliness,
operational excellence, food handling, and customer experience
standards are best in class.
- Leads by example models the selling process, reinforce company
policies, and ensures a safe & respectful work environment for all
- Utilize financial tools, P&L statement, and all company
reporting to identify and address trends and issues in store
performance. Addresses areas of opportunity proactively & without
- Maintain high standards of food safety to ensure food is
maintained at proper time and temperature by regularly monitoring
and documenting as required.
- Champion the implementation of new programs and processes by
developing action plans, directly motivating & instructing the
store team to implement them flawlessly.
- Forecast staffing needs, actively recruit talent, and utilize
talent acquisition tools to interview and hire qualified
- Write schedules that both align with the company labor model
and delivery on our customer service commitment. Continuously
adjusts to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure adherence to applicable wage and hour law, including
compliance with meal and break period policies.
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness and/or
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional
- Possess a relentless ability to achieve results.
- Ability to quickly adapt & embrace new procedures, processes,
and shifts to priorities. Ability to utilize sound judgment when
making decisions, adapt to and champion change, and mediate
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer-centric
- Excellent team player with the ability to lead & work
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with proficiency
- Keen proficiency in sales principles, KPI deliverables, and
customer service practices.
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality leadership
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience.
- Must have a valid ServSafe or equivalent state-specific
requirement at the time of hire.
- At least two years of progressive leadership experience
managing a team of at least five members.
- Demonstrated success managing a profit and loss statement or
comparable financial reporting.
- Proven ability to drive results, analyze financial reports,
identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the
- Possess basic knowledge of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, and
- Previous success identifying, developing, and retaining
influential team members.
- High school degree or equivalent required; Bachelors degree or
equivalent certification in business/ retail/restaurant/hospitality
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the
strictest of confidence.
- Must be available on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing for long periods.
- Requires working in variable temperatures at different times
per day and season.by Jobble
Keywords: Pressed, Sacramento , Dual Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!