Shift Manager Hiring Event
Company: HMSHost operating @ Sacramento International Airpo
Posted on: November 19, 2021
The purpose of the Manager I (MGRI) position is to assist Branch
management in tactically executing QSR or similar restaurant
management operations. The MGRI ensures the restaurant is clean,
ready for business, staffed, and operates to high operational
standards. The MGRI uses prescribed policies and procedures to make
management decisions.Essential Functions
- Completes opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in
accordance with company policies/procedures.
- Assists the AGM/GM in managing by supervising day-to-day
activities of associates within a defined individual or group of
restaurants or points-of-sale.
- Participates in the interview process, provides input in
hiring, recommends termination, advancement, promotion or any other
status change to the GM for associates within the unit.
- Assigns work tasks and activities, participates in preparing
schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered.
- Actively ensures all associates take all mandated rest breaks
and meal periods.
- Ensures display areas are appropriately clean, stocked, and
- Ensures all equipment is in good working order.
- Operates cash register and voids transactions as needed while
following all HMSHost cash handling policies and procedures, and
maintains proper security of cash at all times.
- Monitors compliance with wellness and safety procedures and
guidelines, builds awareness about wellness and safety, and reports
any safety concerns to the GM.
- Understands and performs all Health and Safety activities as
specified in the Manager's Guide to Associate Health and
- Places orders for individual units, receives goods, processes
- Ensures that the company has most current contact information
for all associates working in the restaurant.Reporting relationship
and other important information
- The MGRI position as described falls under the Fair Labor
Standards act as a Non-Exempt position.
- The MGRI position typically reports to the General Manager,
Director of Operations, or an intermediate F&B Multi Unit
Manager II within the assigned location.
- The MGRI position is expected to work a varied and rotating
schedule to be on site at various operating days and hours each
week; some opening shifts, during some busy dayparts, and during
some closing shifts to monitor restaurant associates' work
activities during these different days and
times.RequirementsMinimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and
- Requires a minimum of 2 years food and beverage, cash handling,
and customer service experience
- Requires a minimum of 6 months supervisory or lead experience
in a restaurant or production kitchen
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend
instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well
as converse comfortably with customers
- Ability to work shifts during various operating days and hours
each week; during opening, during busy day parts, and during
closing to monitor restaurant associates' work activities during
these different days and times
- Knowledge of all applicable federal, state, and local sanitary,
safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to
comply with HACCP standardsHow to attendLocation: Terminal A Media
RoomPreferred dress codeCasual (come as you are, but please be
presentable)About HMSHost operating @ Sacramento International
AirportGlobal restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating
dining for travel venues. HMSHost operates locations all over North
America, and is part of Autogrill Group, the world's leading
provider of food & beverage services for people on the move. Visit
HMSHost.com for more information.Great Perks & Benefits!
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Vacation & Sick Time
- A variety of voluntary benefits (life insurance, disability,
vision, and other protection benefits.)
- Free uniforms
- Employee meal discounts
- Detailed training & opportunities for professional
- Diverse customers and co-workers
- Clean, safe friendly work atmosphereTo learn more about HMSHost
and additional career opportunities, visit www.hmshost.comEqual
Opportunity Employer (EOE)Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
(M/F/D/V)Drug Free Workplace (DFW)What is a hiring event?Think of
it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring
events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles
quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you
to see if you're a fit!
Keywords: HMSHost operating @ Sacramento International Airpo, Sacramento , Shift Manager Hiring Event, Hospitality & Tourism , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!