Family Medicine Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Sacramento, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 8:00-5:00 pm M-F
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier search firm, is pleased to represent the following outpatient only primary care opportunity in Northern California, and we invite to join this growing system--
Interested candidates are encouraged to respond with a copy of your CV and the best telephone number to reach you.
- Employed opportunity with an established and growing health network that has academic affiliation
- 100% outpatient medicine - 32 hours of direct patient care per week
- Opportunity to focus on your area of interest - dermatology, OB, women's health, geriatrics, pain management, etc. if desired
- Patient-centered organization, focused on quality patient care - collegial working environments
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents who rotate through the clinics, if desired
- Competitive base compensation + bonuses. Current providers earning over $300,000/year
- Comprehensive benefits offerings include health, dental, vision, disability, life and more
- Nearly 5 weeks of vacation, 13 paid holidays, 5 CME days and $2,500 CME allowance
- Multiple retirement offerings - including a tremendous pension program, 403B and 457B
In addition to this tremendous practice opportunity, you will enjoy the following amenities---
- Metropolitan market with culturally diverse communities to live and work
- Short drive to explore San Francisco, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, and Monterey Peninsula
- Enjoy running or biking along numerous trails, kayaking on the river or boating on local lakes
- Situated in the foothills of the Sierra's you are only a short drive to snow skiing
- "Farm to Fork capital" - foodies and restauranteurs fully embrace the areas agricultural heritage
- A rich cultural, arts, and entertainment community with a strong educational system
- Affordable housing - Cost of living significantly less than San Francisco, LA, and other parts of California
- Vibrant downtown - recognized for over 600 murals and one of the best urban forests in the U.S.
- Professional and collegiate athletics
- Outstanding public schools - providers rave about the schooling options for their children
- International airportFor more information or to apply for this position, all candidates must respond directly to Merritt Hawkins.
Board Certification in Family Medicine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Sacramento , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!