Company: Help at Home Senior Care
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Work for the Company Voted Best Place to Work in Auburn & Best Home Care in Auburn!!
"Thanks for being a great place to work and for looking out for me. I feel like I'm a part of the community, when folks ask where I work...I proudly say Help at Home Senior Care." - Robert C., Caregiver
Join our team of wonderful, compassionate, hardworking, big-hearted caregivers. Our caregiver team is made of people like you, who have taken care of seniors professionally or have gotten their experience by providing care to seniors for their families and friends. There is a place for you whether you want to work five days a week, two shifts a week, weekends or nights. With our wide variety of experience, shift choices, and locations we help seniors stay in their homes from Sacramento to Nevada City. The difference you can make in the life of a senior by helping them with cooking, cleaning, transportation, personal care, and companionship is amazing and rewarding.
- Caregiver wages start at $12.50 with regular pay raises to $14.00
- Caregivers receive paid training in how to provide care, caring for those with dementia, providing hospice care, and much more - initially and ongoing!
- Paid Time Off is accumulated to use for vacations, sick days, or no reason at all!
- We pay your application costs for the CA State Registry, including DOJ fingerprinting, and TB tests.
- Caregivers who are already on the registry will receive a $100 bonus after working 100 hours.
- We have a caring office support team to encourage and support you as a caregiver. Requirements:
- Compassionate, consistent, trustworthy, dependable, and professional
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance
- Able to pass criminal background check, DMV check, TB test, and drug screening.
Desire to make a difference!
Keywords: Help at Home Senior Care, Sacramento , Caregiver/Companion, Healthcare , Auburn, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!