Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Care
Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Overview Presbyterian Homes & Services - Optage Home & Community Based Services program is seeking a Home Care LPN Visit Nurse to join its team to serve clients. We are currently hiring for: A Full Time Home Care LPN for the North East Region. This opening is a Weekday Day position. This position serves clients living in our North Region (North Oaks, Brooklyn Center, Andover, Roseville, and Arden Hills) and our East Region (Inver Grove Heights, Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Mahtomedi, Bayport, and Oak Park Heights). You would only be scheduled within one region on any given day.Responsibilities The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.Qualifications
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage-- home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve. We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness. If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team. PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Sacramento , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Home Care, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!