Food Lab Tech
Company: Kelly Services
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Food Lab Tech- West Sacramento, CA (3 Positions!)
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena "
Length: 6 months W2 contract
Pay rate: $14.00/hour
Full time technician position is available immediately in a plant biology production laboratory at Client R&D site located at West Sacramento, CA. The function of this job is to assist in the chemical analysis of vegetables.
- Conduct chemical extraction and analysis for screening of desirable food quality traits.
- Conduct routine sample preparation and analysis in compliance with applicable protocols, methods/SOPs
- Record laboratory data from high-throughput analysis
- Follow all safety precautions associated with our laboratory procedures and maintain lab safety
- Maintain laboratory equipment, inventory lists of samples, chemicals, and general lab supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of work space, laboratory equipment, glassware, etc.
Educational Qualifications Desired
- Bachelor's Degree in chemistry, food science, biochemistry or biology is preferred.
- Candidates with high school diploma and 1-2 years lab experience or Upper division undergraduate students currently working on a Biotech, Agriculture, Cell Biology, or Plant Sciences degree will be considered
Skills and Experience Desired
- Accurate in pipetting, weighing, reading instructions, etc.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, creative, passionate and motivated.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ideal candidates must work well in a team.
APPLY NOW!! Also, feel free to follow up via email to RACS113@KELLYSERVICES.COM
OR "Use this link to chat with a recruiter now: https://flashrecruit.com/user/RachitaSaxena "
With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sacramento , Food Lab Tech, Healthcare , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!