Obstetric Technician / OB Tech / L&D Tech
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: April 17, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality OB Technician for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program --- we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the OB Technician is to assist the clinical staff during labor and delivery procedures.
- Responsible for the timely preparation of the operating rooms for child deliveries. They are tasked in prepping instruments and other equipments useful in deliveries and devices for obstetrics procedures. OB technicians assemble sterile tables, surgical trays and assist physicians with gloving and gowning.
- Responsible and accountable for individual practice, performs duties under the direct supervision of the registered nurse circulator and, when applicable, appropriately delegates and supervises tasks to provide optimum patient care.
- Communicate effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, unit staff, business office, and medical records) to provide for continuity of patient care and to meet the needs of the customers we serve.Requirements:
- BLS certified.
- Employed as an OB Technician for two years minimum.
- Work requires the knowledge generally acquired through a general high school education/GED including the ability to read, write, comprehend, follow oral and written instructions, perform mathematical calculations and communicate in order to complete forms, comprehend verbal and written instructions, and order supplies.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual---s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Technician, Surgery, Surgical Tech, OR Tech, ORT, Certified Surgical Tech, CST,OB Tech, OB Technician, L&D Tech, L&D Technician
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Sacramento, Obstetric Technician / OB Tech / L&D Tech, Healthcare, Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!