Associate Dean of Nursing Faculty - Sacramento
Company: Adtalem Global Education Inc
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Company DescriptionChamberlain University, an Adtalem Global
Education institution, continues to raise the standard of nursing
and healthcare education through a growing community of over
100,000 alumni who are making an impact in their communities around
the world. Chamberlain has the largest school of nursing in the
U.S. and is the leading grantor of Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(BSN) degrees to underrepresented minority students in the country.
The university is committed to addressing the national nursing
shortage through the development of innovative programs to ensure
nurses are practice ready as they step into the workforce.
Chamberlain is comprised of the College of Nursing, with online and
campus-based programs, and the College of Health Professions,
offering a variety of bachelor's, master's, doctoral, and
certificate programs. Chamberlain University is accredited by the
Visit for more information, and follow on , , , and .Job
DescriptionChamberlain College of Nursing is committed to providing
quality and accessible nursing education. Most nursing schools
incorporate tools for building nurse-patient relationships into
their curricula, but Chamberlain has gone a step further and made
care of students a part of the educational culture. Chamberlain
believes that extraordinary care of nursing students is more likely
to lead to extraordinary patient and family care.If you share in
this belief and model behaviors of care, respect and
professionalism, creating a culture that fosters collaboration,
cooperation and respect among all, the position of Associate Dean
of Nursing Faculty with our Sacramentocampus might be right for
you. The Associate Dean provides leadership for all campus level
faculty to ensure curricula are current and consistently delivered
in an environment and manner that achieves superior student
outcomes while ensuring the concept of Chamberlain Care.In this
role you will:
- Participate in the recruitment, selection and on-boardingof
qualified faculty and staff and monitor and evaluate their ongoing
- Ensure learning experiences align with the BSN curriculum and
collaborate with national team to support implementation.
- Collaborate with national academic committees to ensure that
appropriate goals and projects are implemented.
- Create plans for student success in all learning areas,
including student retention, graduation rates and NCLEX pass
- Focus on student satisfaction and work collaboratively with the
local and national partners to achieve superior student
- Ensure that course resources and course assessment data are
evaluated each session and provide recommendations to improve
campus student success plans.
- Support faculty with timely and effective implementation of
changes that address evolving needs of students and ensure delivery
of course and/or program outcomes.
- Ensure faculty are oriented and accountable to teaching and
learning best practices through regular evaluation/feedback.
- Serve as a faculty and staff mentor in areas of academic
excellence, customer service, collaboration with local and national
partners, communication and professionalism.
- Create and monitor a well-defined process for campus faculty
participation expectations in national course advisory councils,
ensuring that the faculty are providing feedback and making
curriculum delivery decisions.
- Solicit recommendations from faculty and staff for academic
budget. Collaborate with campus leadership and national partners to
prepare capital requests for learning areas as necessary.
- Support faculty and clinical coordination teams for clinical
placement of nursing students to meet program objectives.
- Ensure regular meetings of the faculty and comprehensive
academic team to facilitate communication and faculty participation
in planning, implementing and evaluating the curriculum.
- Assign faculty and academic team workloads.
- Support national academic team in consistent execution of core
CAS programs and developing local programing (when necessary) to
support student success.
- Collaborate with national library staff for management of local
- Monitor and analyze student academic success data to identify
recommendations to improve delivery of curriculum and engage
student success interventions.
- Teach up to three courses per year.
- Complete other duties as assigned.#CHAM1#LIDS22Qualifications
- Master's degree in nursing, Doctorate degree in nursing or
credit towarddoctorate degree preferred.
- Unencumbered Professional nursing license.
- Minimum of two years' experience in nursing education at the
Bachelor level or above.
- Development/participation in simulation/clinical
- Three to five years in acute patient care/trauma/emergency
and/or medical-surgical environments considered a plus.
- Above average competency in Microsoft Suite of products.
- Previous leadership experience with the ability to lead, direct
and advise faculty.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to
interact with all levels: students, faculty and staff.Additional
InformationIn support of the pay transparency laws enacted across
the country, the expected salary range for this position is between
$78,933 and $142,865. Actual pay will be adjusted based on
job-related factors permitted by law, such as experience and
training; geographic location; licensure and certifications; market
factors; departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent
Acquisition Team will be happy to answer any questions you may
have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary
requirements. The position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- Participation in Adtalem's Flexible Time Off (FTO) Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit: . We are
proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome
everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and
inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic
selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we
do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Adtalem Global Education Inc, Sacramento , Associate Dean of Nursing Faculty - Sacramento, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!