Case Manager II - Mental Health 181
Company: Telecare Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Description Do you have what it takes to lead a high-performance
outdoor advertising sales team? We're in search of a Sales Manager
that can motivate our sales team through positive leadership and
hands-on training. Our Lamar office in Thornton, Colorado is now
hiring a Sales Manager (salary + bonus) to help us bring outdoor
advertising campaigns to life in Thornton, CO and the surrounding
The purpose of the Sales Manager is to oversee all advertising
sales activities relating to the operation of their office in a
profitable and acceptable manner, and ensure that the office meets
its monthly, quarterly, and annual budget. This position functions
as a first-line manager in the advertising sales department.
Additionally, the Sales Manager is responsible for managing sales
and maximizing advertising sales revenues, motivating the sales
team through positive leadership, training, and continuous support,
as well as overseeing customer relations.
Want to hear more about Lamar? Check out these videos:
- About Us
- Giving Back Program
What you can expect from us:
- A Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm work schedule
- First-year earning potential of $120,000 - $130,000 / year,
dependent on performance
- 120 hours of paid time off (PTO) that increases with
- 12 paid company holidays including Presidents Day and
- A comprehensive 6-month training program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing professional development and internal leadership
programs to maximize your career potential
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401K plan with company contributions for participation
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness program incentives such as medical plan premium
holidays and HSA contributions
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Skill in projecting and monitoring sales budgets.
- Ability to make oral presentations to provide information or
explain policies and procedures.
- Skill in speaking with persons of various social, cultural,
economic, and educational backgrounds.
- Skill in establishing rapport, encouraging individuals on a
professional basis, and listening
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships within the sales department.
- Skill in managing including organizing objectives, delegating
responsibility, training, evaluating subordinate effectiveness, and
administering necessary discipline.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, including Microsoft
- Working knowledge of all departments within the company,
- Ability to explain the outdoor advertising business to
customers and account executives from installation and product
- Working knowledge of Lamar's company policies and
- Must be adept at developing teams of cross functional experts
in different geographic locations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales, or related
field, is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience is
- A driver's license is required.
- Or another equivalent combination of education & experience
(e.g. A bachelor's degree in lieu of 4 years of sales
Please note: Upon submitting your application, you will be asked to
complete an 8-15 minute personality assessment. This assessment
compares your professional soft skills to the skills required for
success in this role. Please answer honestly; this is not a test!
Not completing this assessment could result in disqualification
from consideration for this position.
Candidates with a disability in need of an accommodation to fulfill
our application requirements should email
A day in the life:
- Responsible for, or the supervision of, the hiring, training,
motivating, evaluating, disciplining and/or terminating of all
- The Sales Manager shall also be responsible for the development
of personnel to assist in the overall growth of the company and
shall ensure that all personnel conform to Employer's policies,
guidelines, and procedures.
- The Sales Manager shall further be responsible for ensuring
that all personnel do an efficient and productive job in all
advertising sales operations of the plant.
- Assume direct responsibility for maintaining sales at
acceptable levels for the office. This should include, but not be
- Managing the salesforce, approving advertising contracts, and
development of ideas and advertising programs
- Involvement in sales training programs
- Assisting the General Manager in goal-setting for advertising
- Seeing that proposals and presentations are completed in a
- Assisting in maintaining good public relations in the community
and with all advertising customers
- Responsible for coordinating and managing efforts of the
advertising sales team with other internal departments such as
operations, administration, and real estate to ensure timely
proposals, POP (proof of performance), and billboard or digital
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The primary work environments for this position are office and
- The physical demands for this position for this position
include light lifting, seeing (with a focus on reading, color
distinction, acuity, depth perception, and peripheral vision),
sitting more than 50% of the time, standing, talking, and
- Nights spent away from home are less than 10%.
Lamar is an EOE/AA: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
or any other State or Federally protected characteristic
Disability Self-Identification: When applying for a job with Lamar,
you will be asked to voluntarily self-identify whether you have a
disability. Please take a moment to watch this video for
clarification on why we're asking for this information!
California Residents - Lamar collects personal information in the
ordinary course of considering job applicants. This information may
include, for example, name, address, phone number and other contact
information, employment history and reference contact information,
and any other information provided by an applicant to Lamar. By
submitting an application, you consent to the use or sharing of
this personal information solely for the purpose of consideration
for employment by Lamar. Lamar will not sell this information.
#Reg52ID #EarlyTalent Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Telecare Corporation, Sacramento , Case Manager II - Mental Health 181, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!