Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health
Company: Sutter Health
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - ValleyPosition Overview:
-Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and participating
in rehabilitative programs that improve patient mobility, relieve
pain, increase strength, and improve or correct disabling
conditions resulting from disease or injury. Demonstrates advanced
knowledge and practice level competencies, and is a recognized
clinical or workflow subject matter expert. Responsible for
developing key workflows and clinical protocol or guidelines for
department. Serves as a resource in the education, training and
mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for assigned
students. Leads staff education programs and coordinates student
program. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes,
policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while
delivering optimal patient care.Job Description:EDUCATION:
- Other: Graduate of an accredited physical therapy
schoolCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE:
- PT-Physical Therapist
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderDEPARTMENT REQUIRED
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE:
- Department: Home Health, DL-California Drivers Class C
- Department: Home Health, AUTO-Automobile InsuranceTYPICAL
- 5 years of recent relevant experience.SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in developing
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement
and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize
multiple priorities completing work duties within expected
timelines and requirements.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication
(verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict
resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and
- Ability to teach/educate others, public speaking.
- Ability to develop training materials and competency
- Develop treatment protocols.
- Ability to extract evidence-based practice information and
apply to clinical practice and training materials.
- Able to analyze and identify clinical practice and workflow
- Complex problem solver within and outside of department.
Analyzes data/information from multiple sources.Job
Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the Week:Friday,
Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend Requirements:Rotating
WeekendsBenefits:YesUnions:NoPosition Status: Non-ExemptWeekly
Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of Openings:1This position
may regularly work, store, prepare, receive, unpack, transport,
dispose of, or administer drug(s) identified as hazardous, or
potentially hazardous, by the National Institute for Occupational
Safety and Health (NIOSH) for purposes of USP 800.Sutter Health is
an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.Pay Range
is $62.95 to $78.68 / hourThe salary range for this role may vary
above or below the posted range as determined by location. This
range has not been adjusted for any specific geographic
differential applicable by area where the position may be filled.
Compensation takes into account several factors including but not
limited to a candidate's experience, education, skills, licensure
and certifications, department equity, training and organizational
needs. Base pay is just one piece of the total rewards program
offered by Sutter Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a
comprehensive benefits package. Schedule/Shift: Regular/ Days
Keywords: Sutter Health, Sacramento , Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health, Healthcare , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!