Location: Fair Oaks
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Title: Phlebotomist I
Location: Fair Oaks, CA
Hours: Shift is 7 am-4 pm M-F, one Rotational Saturday per
Is COVID vaccination required? Yes
- The Patient Services Representative I (PSR I) represents the
face of the company to patients who come in, both as part of their
health routine or for insights into life-defining health
- The PSR I draws quality blood samples from patients and
prepares those specimens for lab testing while following
established practices and procedures.
- The PSR I has direct contact with patients and creates an
atmosphere of trust and confidence while explaining procedures to
patients and drawing blood specimens in a skillful, safe and
- The PSR I will demonstrate Leadership Behaviors while focusing
on process excellence skills and sensitivity to confidentiality and
accuracy to patient information.
- Successful applicants may be assigned to work in a doctor's
office, a patient service center or as business needs dictate.
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time. Maintain a safe and professional
- Performs with confidence, both the forensic and clinical
specimen collection and processing duties following established
practices and procedures.
- Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site supervision.
Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime.
- Committed to all policies and procedures including company
dress code, Employee Health & Safety, and Everyday Excellence
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must demonstrate superior customer focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business.
- Training locations may vary based on trainer availability- up
to 3 hours away. Required Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification Required in California.
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- One(+) years phlebotomy experience preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience a must. Additional Job Details:
- Medical and religious exemptions for the COVID-19 vaccine will
be considered. Please be sure to have the candidates note if this
pertains to them at the time of their interview. TB_HL
Keywords: TalentBurst, Sacramento , Phlebotomist I, Healthcare , Fair Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!