Outpatient Family Medicine in Sacramento
Company: ARCH Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
ARCH Placement is seeking a Family Physician for our outpatient
Federally Qualified Health Clinic in Sacramento. Join our mission
and become part of a team where every day is an opportunity to make
a positive impact in your community!
Outpatient FQHC Clinic
Weekday Schedule w/no Call
State and Federal Loan Repayment
Growing Organization w/Advancement Opportunities
The Physician is primarily responsible for providing quality
medical care to assigned patients in the outpatient setting,
conducting physical examinations; making diagnoses and prescribing
medical and rehabilitative treatment. They participate in call
coverage, quality assurance activities and staff meetings.
Primary Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive medical services to Center patients
consistent with specialty scope of practice in a community clinic
environment, including taking appropriate health history,
performing physical exams, developing differential diagnoses,
completing medical work-up, performing or ordering appropriate lab,
imaging, and other tests, prescribing, and implementing appropriate
therapy according to standard medical practice.
- Obtain appropriate consults when problems presented are outside
the scope of practice or area of expertise or when unfamiliar with
a particular aspect of the patient s care.
- Facilitate transfer of care to other clinicians when religious
or personal beliefs interfere with the clinician s ability to offer
full care options.
- Provide oral and written health education to Center patients
and their families and answer questions, and work closely with
other clinic staff that provide these services to assure the
provision of appropriate education and information, including
follow-up, for clients.
- Maintain productivity standards in order to sustain fiscal
viability while maintaining high quality medical care.
- Answer messages and sign off on clinical reports (consults,
lab, x-rays, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Complete legible and legally defensible medical records in a
timely manner on a daily basis.
- Complete and submit all billing in an agreed upon timely
- Attend continuing education programs and provide evidence of
necessary education completion to upgrade medical skills and
maintain licensing requirements.
- Offer cultural and linguistically appropriate services to a
diverse and often socioeconomically challenged population.
We are proud to offer an exciting benefits package to full-time
employees which can support your health, your family, and help you
plan for the future.
- 403B retirement savings w/ 4% match
- Medical, Dental, Vision - Individual and family plans
- Company funded HRA
- FSA Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Optional Critical Illness, Accident, ID Theft Protection and
- 4 weeks PTO + Paid Holidays
- Malpractice/Tail Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan: visits, financial services, legal
services, and more
- NHSC State Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- CME/CEU Reimbursement and Time Requirements:
- Completion of a M.D. or D.O. Degree
- BC/BE in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Current State of California License
- DEA Certificate
- Current CPR Certification
- Preferred: 1-2 years of experience working with underserved,
- Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish or another language
Keywords: ARCH Healthcare, Sacramento , Outpatient Family Medicine in Sacramento, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!