Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Nuclear Medicine physician to
join our team in Sacramento, CA.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE SPECIALIST
We are currently seeking a Nuclear Medicine Specialist to join our
Nuclear Medicine Department in Sacramento, CA, with shared
cross-coverage of other Kaiser Permanente medical centers (via
teleradiology) as well. This is a 1.0 FTE position(full-time) with
opportunity for overtime accrual.
- Our dynamic, state-of-the art practice provides a full spectrum
of diagnostic imaging services (including PET/CT imaging with
multiple tracers, general nuclear medicine and nuclear cardiology),
as well as comprehensive radionuclide therapeutic services,
including I-131, Ra-223 dichloride, Y-90 microspheres, Lu-177
DOTATATE, and Lu-177 PSMA.
- Our nuclear medicine physician team works in close
collaboration with clinical partners in medical oncology, radiation
oncology and surgery, including participation in several
multidisciplinary case conferences and local tumor boards.
- Our physicians have opportunities for teaching of trainees,
including nuclear medicine technologists and medical students.
Additional opportunities are available for leadership roles both
within and outside the department.
- Board certification or eligibility in Nuclear Medicine (ABNM)
is required. Additional board certification or eligibility in
Diagnostic Radiology (ABR) is preferred.
- Experience with interpretation of PET/CT imaging, general
nuclear medicine imaging and nuclear cardiology studies is
required. In addition, experience with radionuclide therapy
procedures is preferred.
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be
currently licensed to practice within California.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balancefocused practice, including flexible schedules
and unmatched practice support.
- Our physicians can focus on providing excellent patient
carewithout managing overhead and billing. We are not RVU
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture ofequity, inclusion,
and diversityby hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the
diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment
with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and
compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialtycollaborationwith a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- Anoutstanding electronic medical record systemthat allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensivePhysician Health &
- We arePhysician-ledand develop our own leaders.
- Professional developmentopportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Local technology support providing laptop computers to allow
remote work (some work from a home office is available)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
WHY SACRAMENTO/NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Reasonable cost of living and good school system
- Popular historic sites in California
- Close to the Sierra Nevada for hikers, skiers, those interested
in all that Lake Tahoe offers
- Easy access to wine country
- Downtown stadium for NBA games and concerts
- Growing Farm-to-Table restaurant scene
For more information and to apply, please visit:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Full-time annual salary range is $330,000 to $340,020 plus
additional potential incentives up to $41,400*. Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Sacramento , Nuclear Medicine, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!