Registered Nurse - Per Diem
Company: Snowline Hospice of El Dorado
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description: You are.A caring professional, skilled at
coordinating care and helping to put everyone at easeAn
encouraging, flexible collaborator for whom making people feel
important comes naturally An altruistic and confident RN who seeks
meaning in their daily work
Come for the culture. And the benefits.
- Deeply meaningful, heart-warming work
- Continuous displays of gratitude from patients, family, and
- Collaboration with other compassionate, unique, and
- Warm, friendly, flexible, supportive, and safe work
- Highly regarded, long-standing reputation for quality service
in the community
- Supportive and helpful 401k (plus matching) program
- Flexible schedulingJoin us in our heart work.Snowline Hospice
is a nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to meeting
the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those who
are nearing the end of life's journey. Our mission is to enhance
the living, comfort the dying, and support the grieving with
compassion and dignity. Our nursing team is dynamic and supportive;
not only caring for the patients and friends and families we serve,
but for each other, every day.
Here's how you'll be caring.
- As a Registered Nurse, you may honor your patient's wishes and
help them achieve their goals
- To allow patients to leave this world with dignity
- In close collaboration with other disciplinary teams (including
admissions), you will be actively supporting quality and timely
care and assist in improving the lives of others
- Enjoy meaningful interactions with your patients and
- Plan and organize the best hospice care to meet the needs of
the patients and families within their homes and communities
Each day. Essential functions.
- Assess patient and family needs, develop, implement, and
support care plans, and maintain accurate healthcare records
- Support transitions with care team shifts including helping
patients who are experiencing acute symptoms
- Perform nursing treatment including pain and symptom
- As a RN, you can motivate and encourage a team of healthcare
professionals in providing the best care possible to each
- Provide healthcare education to patients and family regarding
pain and symptom management
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients'
conditions in collaboration with Inter-Disciplinary team
membersRequirements: Our ideal candidate.
- Bachelor of Nursing degree, Associate Nursing Degree, or a
diploma from an accredited school of nursing
- Valid California Registered Nursing License
- Minimum one (1) year nursing experience in an acute care
setting. Hospice experience preferred. Home health experience a
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision,
ability to organize and prioritize workload independently
- Excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently use a computer, prior
electronic medical record (EMR) experience preferred
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Valid CA driver's license, with a reliable vehicle that is
insured in accordance with state requirements
- Is comfortable being mobile and can travel weekly throughout
the Sacramento and surrounding areaCome join us in the heart work
of Caring and Collaboration!
APPLY TODAY and become part of the Snowline family!Snowline Hospice
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Snowline Hospice of El Dorado, Sacramento , Registered Nurse - Per Diem, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...