Home Health Aide (Per Diem)
Company: Snowline Hospice of El Dorado
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description: You are.An energetic professional, skilled at
swooping in and putting everyone at easeAn encouraging, flexible
collaborator for whom making people feel important comes naturally
An altruistic and confident individual who seeks meaning in their
Come for the culture. And the benefits.
- Salary range: $19hr-$23hr
- Deeply meaningful, heart-warming work
- Continuous displays of gratitude from patients, family and
- Collaboration with other compassionate, unique and professional
- Warm, friendly, flexible, supportive, and safe work
- Highly regarded, long-standing reputation for quality service
in the community
- Supportive and helpful 401k (plus matching) program
- Flexible work schedules Join us in our heart work.Snowline
Hospice is a nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to
meeting the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of
those who are nearing the end of life's journey. Our mission is to
enhance the living, comfort the dying, and support the grieving
with compassion and dignity. Our care team is dynamic and
supportive; not only caring for the patients and friends and
families we serve, but for each other, every day.
Here's how you'll be caring.
- As a Home Health Aide you may honor your patient's wishes and
help them achieve their goals
- To allow patients to leave this world with dignity
- In close collaboration with other disciplinary teams, you will
be actively supporting quality care and promote patients'
- Enjoy friendly interactions as you join forces to make good
things happenEach day. Essential functions.
- To coordinate and provide care to your hospice patients
- To calm, soothe and empathize with the strong emotions our
patients and families are experiencing
- To participate with a team of healthcare professionals in
providing the best care possible to each and every patient
- To address personal care needs and promote patients comfort
needs in heroic ways
- Collaborate on cases, involvement in interdisciplinary
meetings, training and development and other organizational
- Assist with observing the patient along with documenting
careRequirements: Our ideal candidate.
- Certified Home Health Aide issued by the State Department of
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate issued by the State
Department of Public Health
- Current CPR certification
- Six months supervised experience providing personal care to
home-bound patients preferred
- Possession of a valid California Driver's License, access to a
reliable automobile and minimum car insurance coverage
- Excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently use a computer, prior
electronic health record (EHR) experience preferred
- Is open to an occasional flexible schedule to work evenings or
- Is comfortable being mobile and can travel throughout the
service areaCome join us in the heart work of Caring and
Collaboration! APPLY TODAY and become part of the Snowline
family!Snowline Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Snowline Hospice of El Dorado, Sacramento , Home Health Aide (Per Diem), Healthcare , Placerville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...