Home Health Aide
Company: Snowline Hospice of El Dorado
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description: You are.An energetic professional Home Health Aide
(HHA), skilled at swooping in and putting everyone at easeAn
encouraging, flexible collaborator for whom making people feel
important comes naturally An altruistic and confident individual
who seeks meaning in their daily work
Come for the culture. And the benefits.
- Pay Range: $19-$25
- Deeply meaningful, engaging work
- Continuous displays of gratitude from patients, family and
- Collaboration with other compassionate, unique and professional
- Warm, friendly, flexible, supportive, and safe work
- Highly regarded, long-standing reputation for quality service
in the community
- Competitive pay
- Generous Health and Wellness Benefits including Medical, Dental
and Vision, EAP and company paid Life Insurance
- Supportive and helpful 401k (plus matching) program
- Car lease program
- Flexible work schedules Join us in our heart work.Snowline
Hospice is a nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to
meeting the unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of
those who are nearing the end of life's journey. Our mission is to
enhance the living, comfort the dying, and support the grieving
with compassion and dignity. Our care team is dynamic and
supportive; not only caring for the patients and friends and
families we serve, but for each other, every day.
Here's how you'll be caring.
- As a Home Health Aide (HHA), you may honor your patient's
wishes and help them achieve their goals
- To allow patients to leave this world with dignity
- In close collaboration with other disciplinary teams, you will
be actively supporting quality care and promote patients'
- Enjoy friendly interactions as you join forces to make good
things happenEach day. Essential functions.
- To coordinate and provide care to your hospice patients
- To calm, soothe and empathize with the strong emotions our
patients and families are experiencing
- To participate with a team of healthcare professionals in
providing the best care possible to each and every patient
- To address personal care needs and promote patients comfort
needs in heroic ways
- Collaborate on cases, involvement in interdisciplinary
meetings, training and development and other organizational
- Assist with observing the patient along with documenting
careRequirements: Our ideal candidate.
- Certified Home Health Aide issued by the State Department of
Public Health preferred
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate issued by the State
Department of Public Health required
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- One year aide and hospice experience preferred
- Possession of a valid California Driver's License, access to a
reliable automobile and minimum car insurance coverage
- Excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently use a computer, prior
electronic medical record (EMR) experience preferred
- Is open to an occasional flexible schedule to work evenings or
- Is comfortable being mobile and can travel throughout service
areaCome join us in the heart work of Caring and Collaboration!
APPLY TODAY and become part of the Snowline team!Snowline Hospice
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Snowline Hospice of El Dorado, Sacramento , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...