Not-for-Profit Family Medicine Physician - Sacramento, California
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Sacramento, California.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Full-time Family Medicine Opening
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday 10 hr days
- Outpatient community health clinic setting serving mostly MediCal
- Athena EMR
- Take a week of call approximately every 3.5 months
- A couple different location options around the city
- Second language skills (Farsi, Russian, Arabic, Spanish) highly
- Medical Insurance- Choose between Western Health Advantage and
Kaiser HMO plans. We pay the employee portion of in-network covered
medical expenses resulting in $0 copay, $0 deductible, and $0
coinsurance up to the maximum annual out of pocket expenses.
Employees are responsible for a $100 copay for visits to the
emergency room, as well as all out-of-network and uncovered
expenses. 80% of the employee premium for coverage paid.
- Acupuncture/Chiropractic Care-30 free visits a year of
acupuncture and/or chiropractic treatments.
- Dental Insurance- Coverage includes 100% preventative care, 90%
basic care, and 60% major care up to $2,000 per year. We pays the
employee portion of costs for active employees who are treated by
one of our dentists,
- Vision Insurance-Coverage includes an annual exam and a portion
of the cost for frames and lenses.
- Life Insurance/AD&D- 1X annual salary up to a maximum of
$250K life insurance for eligible employees. Employees have the
option to purchase additional insurance for themselves and
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan- Employees may deduct money from
their paychecks to invest in a retirement savings account. Pre-tax
and Roth after-tax options are available. Employees select
investment options that best meet their financial needs.
- Flexible Spending Plan - (before-tax savings plans) Two FSA
plan options. Employees may deduct up to $2,700, and up to $5,00
for medical (including dental, vision, and out of network expenses)
and dependent care (child and eldercare) respectively.
- Sick Time, Vacation and Paid Holidays- Accrues 1 hour paid sick
leave per 30 hours worked, 7 scheduled holidays, 1 floating
holiday, and paid vacation to eligible employees.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage (no need for tail)
- Sacramento boasts excellent cultural and recreational amenities,
with easy access to the mountains and ocean!
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Sacramento , Not-for-Profit Family Medicine Physician - Sacramento, California, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!