Company: VIBRANTCARE REHABILITATION, INC.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
At VibrantCare Rehab we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat
each other with respect and promote a positive environment where
people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and
straightforward in our communications. At VibrantCare we work
together to achieve our company objectives.
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy
services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with
the principals and practices of physical therapy and with
VibrantCare policies and procedures. Develops treatment plans,
supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management,
and provides quality patient care. Maintains positive level of
interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands
client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Understand appropriate state Practice Act and adhere to the
laws which govern how Physical Therapists may practice and whom
Physical Therapists may supervise.
- Review the VibrantCare Clinical Operations Policies &
Procedures Manual on a yearly basis and adhere to the policies and
procedures set forth.
- Complete all Medicare compliance trainings as required by
regulations and/or VibrantCare policies.
- Complete Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
training on a yearly basis and adhere to standards set forth in
OSHA standards and other governmental regulations.
- Evaluate, treat, and direct skilled treatment for patients for
whom physical therapy is medically necessary. Document this need
- Maintain ongoing documentation in which goals, progress toward
functional goals, and medical necessity are clearly stated.
- Complete all required documentation (pre-certifications,
physicians reports, daily notes, charge tickets, etc.) legibly,
appropriately and in a timely fashion in order to meet facility,
physician and payor deadlines.
- Maintain open and respectful communication with co-workers,
physicians, patients, family members, and third party payors at all
- Attend and/or participate in facility meetings as directed by
Center Manager (may include utilization review, infection control,
disaster preparedness, etc.)
- Completes sufficient ongoing continuing education coursework to
meet state licensure requirements for the defined reporting
- Maintains a current CPR certification that meets state
- Utilize time efficiently and effectively to meet productivity
requirements of the facility.
- Participate in and present clinical in-services, as
- Maintain current awareness of general changes in the health
care field and specific issues impacting the practice of physical
- Play a significant role in specific area of center operations
as agreed upon between employee and Center Manager.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Leadership skills sufficient to effectively direct and
supervise the activities of assistants and aides in delivering
quality care to patients. Includes coaching and teaching
- Strong organizational, time management and planning
- Effective clinical problem solving skills (ex. identify and
prioritize issues in responsive manner, develop and execute sound,
innovative action plans, ensure appropriate results, etc.).
- Strong communication skills for accurate, concise, and
organized oral and written presentations of information to patients
- Computer skills for effective clinical documentation and
management reporting including billing, payroll, etc.
- Ability to lift patients using appropriate biomechanical
techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift;
must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds dead weight
- Ability to walk, bend, stand and reach constantly during a work
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to evaluate,
diagnose and monitor patient needs and to maintain accurate
records, recognize people and provide directions.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give
- Ability to push wheeled equipment through the facility and in
- Possess fine motor skills for legible and accurate writing of
reports, charting, scheduling, daily correspondence and
presentations, either manually, using keyboard entry or through use
of dictation equipment.
- Possess fine motor skills for effective and efficient handling
of diagnostic or therapeutic equipment.
- Graduation from a physical therapist education program
accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy
Education (CAPTE) or, in the case of an internationally educated
physical therapist, from a non-CAPTE accredited program seeking
licensure as a physical therapist, a substantially equivalent
- State licensure/registration where applicable.
Keywords: VIBRANTCARE REHABILITATION, INC., Sacramento , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!