Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Are you a Licensed Psychologist with a PsyD, or Ph.D. looking
to take on an assessment role?
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you enjoy being able to review medical records and
complete assessment questionnaires to help veterans? Description We
are looking for a Licensed Psychologist to perform medical
assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process. In performing Disability Assessments,
you will review behavioral health records electronically through a
secure Web Portal and perform a comprehensive assessment in person
on each veteran. You will also complete Disability Benefits
Questionnaires (DBQs) through the Web Portal. The Licensed
Psychologist DOES NOT make disability determinations. The U.S.
Veterans Administration makes all disability determinations, in
part using the findings recorded in the DBQs. This role ONLY
performs Disability Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat,
and you will NOT prescribe medication in this position. Licensed
Psychologist will review and assess 3 (sometimes 4) Veterans per
day on average. Schedule Mon-Fri (8 am-5 pm) This is an IN-PERSON
MRG Exams is looking for a Licensed Psychologist who:
- Has a Ph.D. or Psy.D and has graduated from an APA Accredited
- Holds an active & unrestricted license .
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Is proficient in typing and able to analyze data from large
- Skilled at time management as DBQs must be submitted within 48
hours of an exam PI196389312
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Sacramento , Licensed Psychologist, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!