RN / Hospice Team Manager
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Outstanding opportunity with an exceptional organization
providing caring and compassionate hospice services to patients and
families.Compensation is highly negotiable based on experience,
plus exceptional benefits, culture and future advancement
opportunities.The Team Manager is the leader of the Patient Care
whose function is to supervise, evaluate and coordinate the various
component members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Assures continuity of care for patients/families from admission
to discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Serves as a patient advocate and coordinator for other social
services and health-care providers in the community who are
involved in the care of the team's patients.
- Assumes responsibility for the maintenance of patient records
from intake through discharge or transfer to bereavement.
- Acts as a resource and mentor for staff for clinical issues,
documentation, team problem solving and appropriate customer
- Oversees staff and volunteer schedules, scheduling and
territory assignments to assure that workload is distributed
equitably and that all the staff can meet overall productivity
- Registered Nurse, licensed in the state or ability to
- BSN or ADN, based on experience, certifications
- Two (2) years successful supervisory experience or equivalent
in a health care organization.
- Minimum of 1-2 years hospice and/or home health experience
required and / or Home Health Certification
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of primary medical
and nursing care, with a working knowledge of oncology nursing and
- Basic understanding of the interpersonal dynamics operative
within the working relationships of an interdisciplinary health
care team, and knowledge of the process of dying and
- Proven, verifiable clinical management experience as well as
outstanding people management skills across all disciplines of
hospice care team. Education:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current and valid R.N. License to practice in the state where
program is located
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, Sacramento , RN / Hospice Team Manager, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!