Lab Technician - All Shifts
Company: Essilor of America, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry
LeaderExcellent training - advancement opportunities - great
culture - competitive pay - great benefitsTechnical aptitude,
attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow
professionally. If this describes you, consider aligning your
career with Essilor. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- including cross-training -- to help
you build a successful career home.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities
and advance -- success as a Lab Technician can set you up to pursue
multiple career paths in the organization.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits in an
upbeat, collaborative culture.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global
organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us
the world's largest player in the eyewear industry. To meet the
basic qualification for this role, you will have legal
authorization to work permanently in the United States for any
employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To
be a good fit for the Lab Technician opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- 1+ years of related work experience, such as in manufacturing;
experience in lab settings is preferred but not required.
- The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic
production environment. Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Improving Lives By Improving Sight.
Essilor of America, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of eyeglass
lenses in the United States, employs more than 7,000 people and
operates the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory
network in the U.S. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of
Paris-based Essilor International. Essilor manufactures optical
lenses under the Varilux, Crizal, Transitions, and other brands,
and our products are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor has
been on Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Innovative Companies
every year since 2010.EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Essilor of America, Inc., Sacramento , Lab Technician - All Shifts, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!