Overnight ICU Veterinary Technician -Hiring Bonus
Company: Ethos Veterinary Health LLC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Vista Veterinary Specialists is looking for an experienced
Veterinary Technician to join our team on a full-time basis.Our
24-hour emergency and specialty hospital provides care in internal
medicine, neurology, surgery, radiology, and cardiology. Our modern
facility offers a full in-house laboratory, digital radiography,
ultrasonography, on-site CT, MRI, and endoscopy.About the Job: As a
Vet Tech in the Emergency/Critical Care department you will be
responsible for:Shift: 3/12's - One Weekend Day Required$500 Hiring
- Triaging incoming patients and managing clients throughout
- Partnering with DVM's in patient assessment, diagnostics,
treatments, and procedures
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood,
urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates.
- Utilizing different modalities of imaging for patient
- Executing, monitoring, and recovering all assigned sedation and
- Surgical assisting for minor (non-specialty) procedures
- Comprehensive understanding and experience with anesthetic
monitoring is preferred.
- Proficiency in processing basic laboratory specimens and
working knowledge of radiographic techniques is required
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and
commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues,
clients, and community is required.
- Positive outlook and ability to work well in a collaborative
- Passion for providing the highest quality in patient care.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required,
and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Veterinary
Technician/Assistant in an animal hospital setting required. Recent
graduates with an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Veterinary
Technology will be considered
- RVT preferred, experienced assistant consideredBenefits of
Working at Vista Vet Specialist:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
- Overnight differentials
- Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100%
employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances,
flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid
time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.
- 3 (12-hour shifts)Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos
does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental
disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis
covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis
of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.pm19Powered
Keywords: Ethos Veterinary Health LLC, Sacramento , Overnight ICU Veterinary Technician -Hiring Bonus, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!