Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider
Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 23, 2022
MRG Exams West, a wholly owned subsidiary of MRG Exams, a leader
and premier service provider of independent medical examinations is
looking for (PARTTIME) Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Provider to perform medical assessments on United States Veterans
as part of the VA's disability benefits process.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will be
responsible for reviewing medical health records through a secure
Web Portal and performing a comprehensive assessment on each
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will also
complete a Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the
Web Portal. DBQ's are condition specific forms created by the VA.
Through the DBQ's, the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Provider will document exam findings needed by the VA.
The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider will NOT make
disability determinations, the VA makes all disability
This is NOT a treating role. This position only provides
This position will review and assess 3 Veteran per day on average
MRG Exams West is looking for PM&R physicians who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments vs.
traditional patient care & treatment.
- Independent medical assessments = Medical Fact Finding &
- Willing to spend at least 50% of their day reviewing medical
records and electronic documenting of exam findings.
- Proficient at finding key data points within large electronic
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the DBQ's and form medical opinions.
- Typing skills are essential.
- Skilled at time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Completed DBQ's must be submitted within 24 hours after an
- Interested in serving Veterans in their community.
Required to do the job:
- Must hold a current license in California as a
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Must be able to analyze both health history data and physical
examination data to form medical opinions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Sacramento , Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Provider, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!