Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description:MRG ExamsProviding Disability Assessments Nationwide
To Serve Our VeteransHelp Military Families - Achieve Work-Life
Balance - Make a DifferenceFounded in 1998, MRG is a provider of
Independent Medical Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability,
and the Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.
- Are you a Licensed Clinical Psychologist looking to take on a
more investigative role?
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you enjoy being able to review medical records and
complete questionnaires to help veterans?DescriptionWe are looking
for the right Clinical Psychologist to perform medical assessments
on United States Veterans as part of the VA's disability benefits
process.In performing Disability Assessments, you will review
behavioral health records electronically through a secure Web
Portal and perform a comprehensive assessment in person on each
veteran.You will also complete Disability Benefits Questionnaires
(DBQ's) through the Web Portal.The Licensed Psychologist DOES NOT
make disability determinations. The U.S. Veterans Administration
makes all disability determinations, in part using the findings
recorded in the DBQ's.This role ONLY performs Disability
Assessments on Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT
prescribe medication in this position.Licensed Psychologist will
review and assess 3 (sometimes 4) Veterans per day on
average.Licensed Psychologist will be brought on as an Independent
ContractorSchedule Mon-Fri (8 am-5 pm)This is an IN-PERSON
position.Requirements:MRG Exams is looking for a Licensed
- Has a Ph.D. or Psy.D and has graduated from an APA Accredited
- Holds an active & unrestricted license within the state exams
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education per license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Is proficient in typing and able to analyze data from large
- Skilled at time management as DBQ's must be submitted within 48
hours of an exam
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Sacramento , Licensed Psychologist, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!