Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Care - $2,800 per week
Company: Quality Nurses
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Quality Nurses is seeking a travel nurse RN Long Term Care for a
travel nursing job in Sacramento, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Long Term Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 08/24/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelAs travel nurses ourselves, we
understand all the reasons to avoid taking an assignment with an
agency you've never worked with before. We want to reward you for
giving us a chance, so when you sign for your first assignment (of
13 weeks or more) with us from now until August 31st we will
include a $1,000 bonus on your first paycheck.need 2 sup refs
(charge accepted) at submittal; 1 w/in 12 mo. & 1 w/in 3 years
Modules are required to be done before start of assignment. Modules
take on average 6 hours to complete.
- Unit: Skilled Nursing
- # beds: 177
- Certs: RN, BLS. At least year of LTC experience.
- Ratios: Team nursing. RNs have 3 roles they could fill any given
- Medication RN: Passing medications 1:18 ratio
- Desk RN: Admissions, orders, and general documentation
- Treatment RN: nursing treatments and wound care/pictures. Usually
2 on the floor.
- EMR: Cerner
- Charge Nurse: No
- Nurse Aides: 6-8 - Day, 5 - Eves, 4 - Nights
- Weekend Requirement: Every other is general rule. Would consider
someone that wanted every other weekend or less weekends.
- Holidays: Work into core staff rotation.
- Scrub Color: Navy
- Tele: No
- Vents: No
- Hospitalist or Intensivist in house: Medical Director rounds
during day on call at night.
- IV Team: No, RNs are responsible for Ivs
- RT 24/7: No
- Pharmacy 24/7: Yes
- Call: No, However OT is possible, but not guaranteed.
- Shifts: 8s are preferred but 12s may be considered.
- Start times are: 0630, 1430, 2230
- Floating No, just between the RN roles.
- Floor specific orientation: 1 day of each role. Will assess RNs
comfort level with each role.
- Common diagnosis/Types of patients: Long term care to short stay
patients with stays from 1 year to 18 days. IV antibiotics, wound
care, trach care, resp treatments, rehab patients, surgicals,
drains, wound vacs. IVPB meds, IV push meds, TPN,PCA and central
line care. PCAs.
- Additional Notes: Strong interdisciplinary team. Treat travelers
like staff.Quality Nurses Job ID #d386250. Pay package is based on
8 hour shifts and 40 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined.About Quality NursesWe are
travelers building the kind of agency we always wanted, while still
working assignments.We are transparent. Our clinicians are just as
important to us as our customers.We only hire clinicians we'd be
glad to work with on the same unit. If approved, you will get your
own admin dedicated to helping you with everything before, during,
and after each assignment for your entire time with us.--More
info:---Pay is every Friday starting the second Friday of your
We do not provide:
-Housing-Any Reimbursements (including onboarding requirements)
other than the max allowable GSA Per Diem for qualified
travelers-Health insurance-401k plan-Referral bonusesBenefits
- Weekly pay
- Cancelation protection
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
Keywords: Quality Nurses, Sacramento , Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Care - $2,800 per week, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!