Medical Assistant - Retinal Screening
Company: Nexus HR Services
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a full-time Optical Technician
or Medical Assistant with a strong retinal screening background
that can work in multiple locations.Duties and
Responsibilities:Assist the Clinic(s) in providing exceptional
Retinal eye examinations.
- Offer excellent customer service while interacting with
patients and providers.
- Work with patients and office clinical teams to gather the
necessary information needed for creating suitable and comfortable
- Work with patients' information and measurements in the ocular
- Work closely with the Clinical team in obtaining patient data
- Verify and check accurate details.
- Assist in patient intake and verify insurance coverage as
- Educate patients for referrals with PCP's.
- Use available laboratory equipment to manufacture guidelines
- Keep accurate inventory of laboratory / retinal screening
- Maintain laboratory equipment and tools in good working
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.Qualifications:
- Associate degree in any related field
- At least 2 years experience as an Optical Technician and/or
Retinal Screening examinations
- Or at least 2 years experience as a Medical Assistant doing
- At least 1-year of experience in eye manufacture and other
experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Able to float in different clinic locations.
- Able to work in the Yolo county, and Sacramento county
areasPowered by JazzHRgsMpNSIgQW
Keywords: Nexus HR Services, Sacramento , Medical Assistant - Retinal Screening, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!