Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) - Sign on Bonus up to $2500
Company: Prohealth Home Care Inc
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Currently hiring for a Hospice Registered Nurse for Sacramento,
CA (opportunity to earn $90k - $140k yearly) with multiple
- We are offering a sign on bonus of $2500 for full-time RNs and
$1250 for part-time RNs
- Flexible Schedule - schedule your own visits
- Prohealth has 4 office locations servicing the Santa Clara,
Contra Costa, Alameda, San Joaquin, and Sacramento area.Prohealth
Home Care is seeking an empathetic Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
who will aim to make a positive difference in our community. Our
focus is to provide skilled and dignified care in the comforts of
their home while providing emotional support to our patients and
their families.About the CompanyProhealth is a locally owned Home
Health, Hospice & Palliative Care agency with 4 locations serving
over 12 counties in Northern California. We maintain an average
daily census of over 1800 patients. Being an industry leader for
over 15 years, we pride ourselves in providing exceptional clinical
care with compassion to our patients. Our patient focused care
model provides personalized care, ranging from nursing, physical
therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and even registered
dietitian.For more information visit our website
(http://www.prohealthhomecare.com) or to join our family oriented
team with excellent growth opportunities & career advancement, call
or email (hr@prohealthhomecare . com)Hospice Registered Nurse
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare Plans (Medical, Vision and Dental)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Leadership Development
- Generous Paid vacation, Sick time and Holiday pay
- Referral bonus
- Performance bonus
- Retainment bonus
- $2500 sign on bonus for full-time / $1250 sign on bonus for
- Comprehensive Home Health training
- Additional compensation for advanced certifications and/or
experience in Wound Care, Wound Vac, IV Infusion, etc.Hospice
Registered Nurse Job ResponsibilitiesThe registered nurse plans,
organizes and directs hospice care and is experienced in nursing,
with emphasis on community health education/experience. The
professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to
plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and
families within their homes and communities.
- Completes an initial, comprehensive and ongoing assessments of
patient and family to determine hospice needs. Provides a complete
physical assessment and history of current and previous
- Provides professional nursing care by utilizing all elements of
- Assesses and evaluates patient's status by:
- Writing and initiating plan of care
- Regularly re-evaluating patient and family/caregiver needs
- Participating in revising the plan of care as necessary
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing
- Develops a care plan that establishes goals, based on nursing
diagnosis and incorporates palliative nursing actions. Includes the
patient and the family in the planning process.Initiates
appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the
physician in the physician's plan of care.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate
per assessment and plan.
- Assists the patient with the activities of daily living and
facilitates the patient's efforts toward self-sufficiency and
optional comfort care.
- Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and
assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned
caseload.Hospice Registered Nurse Job Description
- Completes, maintains and submits accurate and relevant clinical
notes regarding patient's condition and care given. Records
pain/symptom management changes/outcomes as appropriate.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient's needs
and reports changes in the patient's condition; obtains/receives
physicians' orders as required.
- Communicates with community health related persons to
coordinate the care plan.
- Teaches the patient and family/caregiver self-care techniques
as appropriate. Provides medication, diet and other instructions as
ordered by the physician and recognizes and utilizes opportunities
for health counseling with patients and families/caregivers. Works
in concert with the interdisciplinary group.
- Provides and maintains a safe environment for the patient.
- Assists the patient and family/caregiver and other team members
in providing continuity of care.
- Works in cooperation with the family/caregiver and hospice
Interdisciplinary Group Members to meet the emotional needs of the
patient and family/caregiver.
- Attends interdisciplinary group meetings.RequirementsHospice
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Valid RN License to practice in CA
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Valid CA Driver's license
- Minimum of one year nursing experience is preferred
- Med Surg, ICU, ER, Acute Experience, Home Health or Hospice
experience is a plus***Wound Care experience preferred. ***Apply
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME: Full-Time and/or Part-Time
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Prohealth Home Care Inc, Sacramento , Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) - Sign on Bonus up to $2500, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!