Caregiver (Memory Care)
Company: Revere Court
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Caregiver- Memory CareNo experience necessary - we are looking
for individuals from all industries to apply.Looking to give back?
Interested in earning extra money and helping those most in need?
We want to hire YOU. We are looking for individuals who want to
support our residents & who complement our hardworking and
dedicated team.Caregivers must be eager to offer a friendly, kind,
and supportive hand while enriching the lives of the individuals
who live and work with us. No experience necessary - we are looking
for individuals from all industries to apply.We are a
well-established privately-owned senior housing company. We offer
our employees much more than a job; our employees make a difference
in the lives of others every day.
- We are COMMITTED to NURTURING those who live and work with us
to enjoy their fullest POTENTIAL through RESPECT, PERSONALIZED
EXPERIENCES, and PARTNERSHIP.
- Our focus is on Honoring Choice for every resident. We believe
that it is our responsibility to change how we see and navigate the
day so that our residents do not have to change who they are and
what they've always done.
- We offer on-the-job training, flexible schedules, employee
referral bonuses, and for full-time employees, affordable medical,
dental, vision coverage, 401K and group life insurance as well as
paid time off.
- Our team of industry experts are here to support and work with
you to explore your learning potential and career goals.Position
Summary:Provides personal care for Residents under direction of the
administrative or clinical staff.Requirements:
- A desire to work with a senior population.
- A High School diploma or GED preferred.Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, you must be able to interact
with residents and their families professionally and courteously,
promoting satisfaction and good communication.
- In addition, working collaboratively with other members of the
care team, you will report on a resident's status and any changes
you notice while assisting them with activities of daily
- You will also assist with certain housekeeping duties and
perform other tasks as assigned to ensure the Care, Comfort, and
Happiness of our residents.Why Should You Apply?
- Improve the lives of those for whom you provide care.
- Receive appreciation and gratitude from our residents and their
- Earn a profound sense of purpose.
- Make lasting relationships and learn life lessons from your
- Caregiving is not the same day in and day out. Every day is
different. Every resident is different.
- Gain skills such as patience, compassion, and
Keywords: Revere Court, Sacramento , Caregiver (Memory Care), Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!