QC Laboratory Analyst
Company: ITW Rippey
Location: El Dorado Hills
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ITW Rippey offers the following benefits:
- 80% paid premiums for health benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Immediate eligibility for 401K contributions and employer
- Paid STD and LTD plans
- Paid life insurance
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 40 hours of sick time
- 12 paid holidays
- Annual evaluations with potential for raises Job
This position is familiar with the daily operations of the lab but
is rarely required to make decisions regarding laboratory
throughput. Is capable but rarely serves as the communication
bridge to other departments.
- Perform routine analyses on manufacturing samples and incoming
mandrels for final release.
- Review other laboratory analysts work for completeness and
- Input data into appropriate spreadsheets.
- Order laboratory supplies.
- Provide routine maintenance to laboratory and incoming
- Participate in the testing of non-routine analyses created
through the Analytical Request system.
- Initiate Laboratory Investigations for OOC or OOS data.
- Assist in the research and development of new
- Other job-related duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High school graduate or general education degree (GED).
- Completion of or current enrollment in general chemistry with
laboratory experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to work as a team leader and member.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of regulatory safety standards and excellent
- Various analytical equipment and tools.
- No makeup, perfume, or cologne when working in the Materials
Laboratory and QA Laboratory.
- Laboratory environment.
- Hazardous chemicals handling.
- Computer use.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
ITW Rippey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin disability, protected veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues'
unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces
where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to
equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees,
beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all
aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected
Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: ITW Rippey, Sacramento , QC Laboratory Analyst, Healthcare , El Dorado Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!