Company: Nexus Hr Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
Diagnose and treat diseases and disorders related to the female
reproductive system. If needed, provide surgical and/or medical
care to women, identify and diagnose sexually transmitted diseases,
conduct pap test screening, and offer family planning
- Perform tests such as pap smear, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Conduct routine checkups.
- Review records, test results, or examination data to diagnose
the medical condition of the patient.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy,
childbirth, and postpartum.
- Care for women during prenatal, natal and postnatal
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as
medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients and other significant parties.
- Work with other medical and non-medical personnel to uphold
patient well being.
- Be acceptable to teaching mid-level PA, FNP students that will
rotate in Ob/Gyn
- 3 years of experience as an Obstetrician-Gynecologist
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Licensed to practice in California
- Unrestricted DEA
- Active participation in continued medical education
- Membership to a professional organization is highly
- Able to work in Sacramento, CA
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Nexus Hr Services, Sacramento , Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!