Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking a Psychiatrist for a REMOTE practice opportunity
with a leading provider of community based mental health services
in northern California. Our psychiatrists provide the highest
quality of innovative care through a variety of psychiatric
treatment options such as medication management, brief
psychotherapy, and others..
- Perform REMOTE comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which
include an evaluation of emotional, behavioral, and mental status,
current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as
psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Remotely supervise PMHNPs.
- Live anywhere in the US and work remotely.
- Must have or obtain CA Medical License.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of
care and practice guidelines.
- Analyze medical tests and track patients' progress to improve
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters
through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis
- Top compensation package of $275K+
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Paid national holidays
- Paid CME hours
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Current, valid CA medical license (or have applied for
- DEA registration certification unencumbered
- MD or DO
Keywords: Job Juncture, Sacramento , Psychiatrist- REMOTE, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!