Scientist Clinical Lab I - WD
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Scientist Clinical Lab I - WD - Sacramento, CA - Monday-Friday,
Medical/Dental/Vision for Full-Time employees
Paid Time Off
Annual Bonus Opportunity
401K matching + employee stock purchase plan
Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs.
Opportunities for career advancement
As the world's leading clinical laboratory, Quest Diagnostics
played a central role in the national response to COVID-19. Our
nearly 50,000 employees banded together to support each other and
the thousands of patients we serve every day. We prioritized the
health and safety of our frontline workers, enabled timely and
effective decision-making and collaborated with each other across
1. Prepares and tests new reagents or controls and evaluates their
usefulness based on standard criteria.
2. Determines the acceptability of specimens for testing according
to established criteria in testing procedures.
3. Accurately enters results of testing. Checks the computer review
reports to monitor accurate reporting of laboratory results.
4. Evaluates the acceptability of routine analysis prior to
releasing patient reports. Takes appropriate action in response to
critical values or unusual or unexpected results, and documents
5. Responsible for performing preventative maintenance and/or
calibration of laboratory equipment and properly documenting
actions taken based on approved schedule.
1. A Bachelors of Science degree in medical technology or
biological sciences from an accredited college or university.
2. A current California state Clinical Laboratory Scientist license
to perform laboratory testing.
3. Zero to three year's direct experience in a laboratory
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to
reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. All duties
and requirements are essential job functions.]
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Sacramento , Scientist Clinical Lab I - WD, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!