Psychiatrist - Sacramento, CA
Company: Mindful Health Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Mindful Health Solutions is seekingfull-time psychiatristsfor
our Sacramento office.
Founded in 2014, our well-established integrated psychiatric
private group practice is led by nationally recognized
psychiatrists in the field of anxiety, depression, ADHD, and mood
disorders. At MHS, our clinicians provide the highest quality of
care within a collaborative collegial learning environment.
Together with a diverse staff of high caliber nurse practitioners,
TMS technicians, and therapists, our psychiatrists provide
compassionate care through medication management, brief
psychotherapy, esktamine, and transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an
evaluation of mental status, current psychiatric symptoms and
functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of
care and THS' practice guidelines.
- Monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters
through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis
- Accrue at least 10 hours of continuing TMS education/year.
- Competitive compensation $300K full-time starting
- Generous signing bonus
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Flexible clinical hours
- Four weeks of PTO
- Paid CME hours (in addition to accrued PTO)
- 401K with 4% match
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Option to work in our beautifully decorated offices, and via
- Dedicated and welcoming support staff
Northern California Locations:Burlingame, El Dorado Hills,
Fairfield, Oakland, Roseville, Sacramento, San Francisco (close to
UCSF and Union Square), San Rafael, Stockton and Walnut Creek.
Southern California Locations: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Newport
Beach, and Mission Viejo
Required: Graduate of a four-year college and accredited United
States medical school with completion of an ACGME-approved
Residency in Psychiatry program. Board certified or board eligible
psychiatrist along with a California medical license. An
unencumbered DEA license with at least two years of ambulatory
mental health clinic or private psychiatric practice
Preferred: Experience with TMS neuromodulation and certification
(though we will provide training leading to certification).
Familiarity with charting in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or
Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
Keywords: Mindful Health Solutions, Sacramento , Psychiatrist - Sacramento, CA, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!