Psychiatrist - Children & Adolescent- Part-time
Company: Source EQ
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Wonderful organization that provides cutting edge residential
treatment to adolescents ages 13-19 in the East Sacramento /
Shingle Springs area is searching for a strong Psychiatrist to join
their team. In this role you will manage a caseload of 18. We are
looking for a Psychiatrist for 10-20 hours a week. We are offering
an excellent hourly rate and part-time benefits are also
- Oversees Psychiatric care of all residents assigned.
- Ensures that a Psychiatric Evaluations are performed on each
resident/patient within 24 hours of admission.
- Liaison with staff Medical Director, Clinical Director and
other necessary treatment team members.
- Works in collaboration with staff APRN.
- Works collaboratively with Psychiatry team regarding shared
cases and treatment teams weekly and as needed.
- Assists with patient admissions including initial evaluations
and initial assessment documentation.
- Provides collateral/liaison contact to patient families.
- Completes discharge recommendation assessments as part of
collaborative discharge summaries.
- Doctorate in Medicine (MD).
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry.
- Licensed in the State of CA.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Source EQ, Sacramento , Psychiatrist - Children & Adolescent- Part-time, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!