Field Clinical Specialist
Company: Gateway Recruiting - Executive Recruiters
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Field Clinical Specialist will provide technical and
clinical support to Sales Representatives within a defined
geographical boundary. The Field Clinical Specialist will be the
technical support person for sales. The FCS shall be on call 24
hours per day up to five days per week; the weekend call rotation
schedule is to be determined by Area Sales Director. The FCS shall
professionally represent the company and provide education,
follow-up services, implant services, in-service training, and
other related services as necessary to salesforce, physicians, and
other cardiac pacing-related professionals.
- Travel within a designated territory. Cross-over coverage
during emergencies may be necessary.
- Provide pacemaker & ICD follow-up to patients and physician
customers on demand.
- Provide in-service training to physician, nursing, and
technical hospital staff on demand.
- Train sales representatives in cardiac pacing and competitor
- Provide technical and administrative support when required for
clinical studies and scientific studies.
- Poses strong administrative skills to insure all necessary
paperwork associated with implant or follow-up or associated with
data collection for clinical/scientific studies is correct.
- Maintain a competent and current level of knowledge in cardiac
pacing, defibrillators, and electrophysiology in general.
- Maintain a comprehensive product and technical knowledge of all
- The FCS should be tachycardia implant certified and be
competent in all aspects of ICD implant and follow-up. FCS
candidates that are not certified must demonstrate technical
proficiency and implant certification within six months of the hire
- Maintain North American Society of Pacing & Electrophysiology
(IBHRE) certification. FCS that are not certified must become
certified within two years of the hire date.
- Maintain a comprehensive product and technical knowledge of
competitive products including features, functions, and
- Assist the sales representative when working within a specific
sales territory by reporting competitive activities observed,
customer product use patterns, or anything else that may assist the
sales representative or AVP in the administration of their
- Evaluate sales and service representatives after each visit by
completing a clinical weekly report form.
- Report to Area Sales Director or Vice President of Sales on a
daily basis with an update of activities.
- The FCS may be required to travel and provide implant support
anywhere within the Area Sales Director's defined sales
- Out-of-town travel is expected to be no more than 30%.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Nursing, Physiology,
Biology, or Bio-Engineering. Graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in the cardiac
cath lab, ep lab, or pacing business with specific emphasis on
pacemaker and ICD support.
- Pacemaker implantation and/or follow-up experience.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all
levels of the Company
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gateway Recruiting - Executive Recruiters, Sacramento , Field Clinical Specialist, Healthcare , Clarksburg, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!