Posted on: November 22, 2021
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Current RN License
- Current BLS from an American Heart Association
- Physical exam & TB Test
- Strong knowledge of basic medicine and medical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep patient information confidential
- Basic computer and record keeping skills
- Physical and mental stamina; ability to work long hours on
- Consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality
Duties and Responsibilities
- RNs performs diagnostic tests on a patient, record their
medical history, determine medication and treatment options that
would best fit the patient's needs.
- RNs can be responsible for supervising LVNs and other medical
- Implements and evaluates patient care while performing nursing
procedures to treat and rehabilitate patients.
- Assures that the safety and physical comfort of the patient are
meet as well as the patient's emotional and spiritual
- Performs nursing procedures for which his or her training has
provided the necessary skills and judgment.
- Assists with the rehabilitation of patients according to the
care plan directed by the physician.
- Observes and records all pertinent information and reporting to
the appropriate supervisor and physician.
- Teaches patients, family members, and auxiliary nursing
personnel proper health maintenance care.
- Performs med pass and treatment including wound & ostomy care,
breathing treatments, post-op care, infusion therapies, urinary
catheter insertion & care, and feeding tube care.
- Performs documentation according to client's policy.
- Monitors patients' conditions and assess their vital signs,
noting any physical or mental decline and reporting back to the
- Answer and attend to patient calls for help; take necessary
action according to protocol/
- Follow state and federal mandated standards and
Keywords: StrategiCareStaffing, Sacramento , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Ione, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!