Clinical Specialist, Varithena - Northern California *RVT License Required* Job
Company: Boston Scientific Gruppe
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Clinical Specialist, Varithena - Northern California *RVT
License Required* Job Purpose and Passion --- Comprehensive
Benefits --- Life-Work Integration --- Community --- Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven
by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most
essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring
for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare
industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to
making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a
place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving
lives through your life's work. MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE Responsible
for overseeing activities related to Boston Scientific's Varithena
product use at new and ongoing hospitals / centers and
performing/managing the daily operations associated with supporting
assigned sites. This position will independently handle various
sales support assignments including attendance at trade shows and
presentations to professional societies. The primary objective of
the Clinical Specialist is to train new users, respond to questions
from current users and refresh training at established customers as
required. This includes overall sales support of multiple
customers, support for marketing studies and project planning as
required.-- MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for training sites in the technical and clinical
aspects of Varithena
- Responsible for maintaining good working relationships with the
sites including providing clinical support during cases, working
with BSC engineering to ensure any technical questions are
answered, and helping the site to resolve any procedure issues with
billing or POs.
- Support BSC at conferences and provide presentations for
physicians, sites, etc.
- When requested, assist in the selection and management of high
quality investigative centers for marketing studies.
- Maintain active participation in professional
- Will interface with customers for complaint resolution.
- Travel (minimum of 50%) will be an essential part of this
- Other jobs as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably in a health
- 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare field
- 3-5 years of experience in the medical device industry as a
clinical specialist or equivalent
- Credentialed as a Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
- Has experience in assisting a physician with Vein
- Must demonstrate proven ability to work independently and
external to the company for the majority of the time.
- Must effectively communicate site-related information,
including product performance for potential product complaints, the
planning and execution of meetings and presentations.
- A working knowledge of GMP, ISO 13485 & MDD requirements.
About us As a global medical technology leader for more than 35
years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform
lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health
of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people
both around the world and around the corner, there's no better
place to make it happen. Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Requisition
Nearest Major Market: Sacramento
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Engineer, Medical Technology,
Vascular, Healthcare, Engineering
Keywords: Boston Scientific Gruppe, Sacramento , Clinical Specialist, Varithena - Northern California *RVT License Required* Job, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!