Sales Associate, Healthcare Solutions
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Aesculap Inc.Sales Associate, Healthcare
SolutionsUS-CA-SacramentoJob ID: 2020-17184Type: Regular Full-Time#
of Openings: 1Category: SalesCA Aesculap Sales
DivisionOverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a
180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an
ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration
with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for
general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap
continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we
strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of
patients' livesResponsibilitiesPosition Summary: Responsible for
contributing to the company's strategic objectives of revenue
growth, market leadership and quality customer service through the
sale of Aesculap products to assigned accounts. Aids in exceeding
territory and regional sales objectives. Responsibilities:
- Calls on customer accounts as assigned by HCS Sales consultant
providing technical, marketing and administrative product
information and demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer
- Responsible for product installations and in-services.
- Remains informed of new products and other general information
of interest to customers.
- Maintains within Salesforce.com; contacts, account records,
opportunities and report activities..
- Develops relationships with Sterile Processing, Operating Room
managers and other appropriate personnel within assigned
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in
accordance with company policy seeking direction from HCS Sales
Consultant as needed.
- Schedules, picks up and delivers repair orders for assigned
- Manage and submit sales expenses in accordance with budget and
- Monitors and gathers information on competitor activity.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Acts as liaison between customer and Marketing, Customer
Service, and Credit Departments at Aesculap.
- Effectively manage personal sample inventory and ensure
Setworld product is returned in a timely manner.
- Attends training sessions as assigned by
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
- Secondary or peripheral job functions:Contribute to creating a
climate of trust, ethics, and accountability by effectively seeking
out and accepting feedback from others.Possess the ability to
exceed expectations with the customer in mind and take
responsibility for driving key results as well as empower others to
achieve desired outcomes.Demonstrate behaviors that drive
efficiency by understanding and improving processes as well as
sharing best practices.Supervisory Responsibilities:
B.A./B.S. required; preferably in
business/marketing or biological/physiological sciences.One to two
years previous sales experience preferred.Account management
skills, which include problem-solving and customer
relations.Excellent organizational, oral, computer and written
communication skills.Language and mathematical skills; reasoning
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to effectively present information to top
management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. B.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services.All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Sacramento , Sales Associate, Healthcare Solutions, Healthcare , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!