Overnight Veterinary Clinical Supervisor
Company: Pet Emergency Center by Ethos Veterinary Health
Posted on: January 18, 2020
About Pet Emergency Center (PEC): Pet Emergency Center is open 24
hours a day and is staffed by a team of highly skilled,
compassionate veterinarians and veterinary technicians who are
extensively trained in emergency medicine and intensive care. We
are committed to work closely with the family and family
veterinarians in providing the best care for your pet.
About the Job:
The Clinical Supervisor assists the Hospital Director with
implementing and maintaining the highest level of service and care
to clients and patients.
This role will be part time supervisor and part time emergency
- Promotes and maintains a team in all aspects of exceptional
- Monitors staff activities to ensure high productivity
- Ensures effective communication within all departments within
- Ensures adequate staffing to ensure efficiency based on
customer flow and volumes.
- Oversees/ensures onboarding of new employees.
- Participates in developing, maintaining and updating training
procedures to ensure that all current and newly hired client care
staff members are trained and knowledgeable in all areas of the
- Performs annual and introductory performance reviews on a
- Promotes adherence to hospital policies and
- Provides mentoring, counseling and development of
- Effectively manages disciplinary actions in collaboration with
People & Organization.
- Monitors staff concerns, cultivates employee engagement, and
solicits feedback from employees regularly.
- Overnight position that includes a $2.00/hour
- Supervisor: Saturday 5:00 PM-6:00 AM
- Emergency Technician: Wednesday and Thursday 5:00 PM-6:00
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Registered Veterinary Technician required
- 2 years supervisory and emergency medicine relations experience
- Proven experience in multi-tasking, prioritizing and
- Ability and experience to diffuse a difficult or stressful
client or employee situation in a respectful manner.
- Ability to promote effective communication between the
technical staff, doctors and client service staff.
- Demonstrated professionalism in all interactions and
- Veterinary industry experience required.
Benefits of Working at PEC:
- Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
- Full-time benefits include pet insurance, health, dental,
vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts,
401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a
generous CE allowance.
Learn more about our outstanding team at:
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin,
veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence,
merit, and business need. PI117125223
Keywords: Pet Emergency Center by Ethos Veterinary Health, Sacramento , Overnight Veterinary Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Roseville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!