Regional Service Director
Company: CBE, Inc.
Posted on: November 12, 2019
Regional Service Director
This position is field-based, requiring frequent daily and
overnight travel, about 75%. The Regional Service Director will be
responsible for leading a remote team of multiple area service
managers and 50-100 field technicians across a multi-state region
to provide installation and repair services. This role will oversee
all field service operations including productivity, quality,
compliance, inventory management, and service team development.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of
Territory Coverage includes: California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado,
New Mexico, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, Oregon
- Provide oversight of, and direction for, all CBE service and
installation operations within the region. Responsible for:
- Providing direct supervision of Area Managers, and by
extension, all field service technicians within the region.
- Maintaining appropriate levels of qualified service coverage
within region at all times.
- Monitoring company performance for compliance with customer
- Ensuring availability of qualified technicians for installation
and project work in region. Attend installations/projects where
- Ensuring that technicians within region comply with all
training, certification and licensing requirements.
- Act as the Chief Quality Officer for the region. Inspect
service and installation work, provide coaching and corrective
counselling as needed.
- Act as Chief Compliance Officer for the region. Ensure employee
compliance with all company policies, complete technician, van and
storage inspections, provide coaching and corrective counselling as
- Act as the Hiring Manager for the region, conduct final
interviews and negotiate starting terms for new field service
- Support the sales process by participating in customer account
meetings, site visits, regional trade shows and building customer
- Achieve key service productivity and quality goals by
developing and setting goals and coaching team performance. Review
and analyze service reports.
- Communicate regional service direction, key projects, updates,
and employee recognition on a monthly basis.
- Conduct annual performance and development evaluations of Area
Managers, collect and vet evaluations of technicians completed by
Area Managers. Provide recommendations for terminations,
probationary status, wage increases or promotions.
- Coordinate support operations for all service personnel within
region. Liaise as needed with; Customer Service, Project
Management, Help Desk, Managed Services, Operations, IT, Warehouse,
Fleet Management, HR, Sales and Sales Engineering, Payroll and
- Proven leadership and management abilities
- Experience managing a remote workforce is a plus
- Strong communication and highly developed interpersonal skills
with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of business and customer
- Ability to prioritize functions and administer projects with
- Possesses working knowledge of CBE products operations as
required to install, maintain, train and service.
- Background in Security Installation, POS Installation, Video
Surveillance Equipment, Petroleum Services Industry preferred
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Holidays
- On the Job Training
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company vehicle, Laptop, Cellphone Provided
--- About CBE:CBE is a leading supplier and service provider of
in-store technology for over 40 years. Providing technologies such
as point-of-sale systems, video surveillance, alarms, audio,
network infrastructure and digital signage, for retail chains
throughout the United States. Our company slogan is "we've got you
covered." We don't take this lightly. We mean it. We achieve this
by training, staging equipment and keeping the right inventory in
our vans. We keep your business running. We protect it. We keep it
Keywords: CBE, Inc., Sacramento , Regional Service Director, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!