Senior Nursing Director - Med/Surg/Tele
Company: Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Mercy San Juan Medical Center, a Dignity Health member, is a nationally recognized not-for-profit hospital located in Carmichael, California, serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south Placer County. The 370-bed facility is one of the region's largest and most comprehensive medical centers, caring for more than 150,000 people each year and contains the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the greater Sacramento region.
Mercy San Juan Medical Center is looking for a dynamic Senior Nursing Director to guide our well rounded management team, p rovide expert clinical guidance and coordinate patient care quality initiatives for the following departments:
Ortho - Bariatric Surgical Acute
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Assesses a healthcare facility's nursing practice and its impact on patient outcomes. Oversees established patient care standards and develops and implements quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides clinical direction to nursing staff in the delivery of patient care programs. Provides complex, direct patient care, often in an area of specialty.
- Provides consultative care and guidance to patients, family, and other members of the clinical staff.
- Conducts research into area of specialty and uses findings to provide measurable improvements in patient care and clinical outcomes.
medical acute, surgical acute, oncology, bariatric, thoracic, ortho, orthopedic, trauma, trauma med/surg, trauma med / surg, med / surg, med/surg, medical/surgical, neuro, neurology, med, surg, telemetry, cardiac, tele, definitive observation, pcu, progressive care unit, nurse, rn, staff nurse, registered nurse, charge, lead, assistant manager, nurse shift manager, clinical coordinator, supervisor, manager, nurse manager, director, senior, sr, vp, vice president, chief nurse executive, cne, nursing leader, nursing leadership, nurse leader
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (e.g. BSN) or equivalent education and experience and Master's degree in nursing or other-related field (e.g., MSN/MBA/MHA).
- Minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience and three (3) years of nurse leadership experience.
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice.
- Current AHA BLS
Keywords: Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sacramento , Senior Nursing Director - Med/Surg/Tele, Executive , Carmichael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!