Company: Deere & Company
Posted on: November 17, 2023
- Average $80,000 to $100,000+ your first year, with top earners
well into six figures
- Guaranteed base salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive benefits package and a company vehicle
- Training and development, as well as opportunities to grow
within the organizationThis individual will develop long term
partnerships with our customers to build solutions within an
assigned territory while promoting all aspects of RDO Equipment Co.
in a professional manner.Specific Duties Include:
- Use Company provided systems/tools (i.e. Sales Advantage) to
fully document, track, record, follow-up and capture all related
sales activity in a timely and accurate manner. Use of the system
should contribute directly to the proposal process, winning the
sale, volume, territory awareness, participation, and customer
- Maintain a manageable customer list, while focusing on selling
the entire dealership (i.e., parts service, and wholegoods).
- Effectively understand and use manufacturers' programs and
resources to attain acceptable market share levels.
- Develop a keen awareness of the competition and competitive
products, as well as business and industry trends.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations as well as
operate machinery at customer work site
- Maintain strong knowledge of used equipment values and be able
to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Manager and New Equipment
Ordering (NEO) department, responsible for follow-up and expediting
of whole good orders.
- Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure
- Coordinate and/or communicate with customers and applicable
departments ensuring timely delivery.
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of equipment as needed.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work
assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified
in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as
to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored
training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and
- Participate in all company/location driven communication
efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings
and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with
peers, management, and support resources, with a constant
commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a
professional and efficient manner.Requirements
- Prior sales experience and/or training.
- Strong understanding of local market conditions
- Knowledge of resale values of particular machinery
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.Joining our
Talent Network will enhance your job search and application
process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your
information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Keywords: Deere & Company, Sacramento , Account Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!