Executive Director - Supportive Living Services (Sacramento Area)
Company: Spread Your Wings Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job Title: Executive Director (Supportive Living Services)
Assigned Location: Sacramento area locations for SLS programs
Summary: The Executive Director is directly responsible for
comprehensive oversight and supervision of all operations and
employees assigned to the Sacramento and surrounding area SLS
offices. The ED-SLS will perform assigned duties as needed, to
ensure all operations are effectively monitored and completed. The
ED-SLS will also provide guidance and supervision of all management
team members of their respective branches/offices, including the
oversight of all employees reporting directly to assigned
subordinates. The ED-SLS will also engage with key personnel from
regional centers, family members of clients, and other key figures
in the community that provide essential support to the company.
This is NOT a remote position, so candidates must be available to
work in the field (office or community) and available to respond to
occasional after-hours calls. Duties Include:
- Provide daily monitoring and evaluation of program performance,
including clinical, financial, and personnel components of all
- Will serve as the main point of contact with key regional
center personnel and other external customers and/or vendors.
- Responsible for monitoring and implementing business plans,
financial goals, and quality service delivery to clients.
- Provide direct supervision and support to reporting Program
Managers and their assigned reporting personnel.
- Facilitate meetings/discussions to ensure all components of
program operations (fiscal, clinical, and logistical) are
performing up to expected standards and towards business plan
- Attend relevant meetings with regional centers, Department of
Developmental Services, internal departments, and other relevant
business-related entities, as required and recommended.
- Collaborate with the leadership teamto develop strategic
business plans and methods of execution to ensure appropriate
operational plans are implemented to meet goals and
- Maintain consistent relationships to ensure service delivery
and performance are reflected positively to all clients and their
key family members.
- Provide oversight and monitoring of all critical/significant
incidents that occur in assigned programs and projects.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Director/Department to
facilitate and plan internal audits and program reviews.
- Must possess excellent people-skills to engage and network with
key members of the community, including regional center personnel,
social workers, DDS personnel, and other significant figures in the
- Have prior experience working with a multidisciplinary team,
with familiarity in service delivery to individuals with
- Familiar with developing, evaluating, monitoring of policies,
procedures, and protocols.
- Must be able to attend and participate in meetings, calls,
video meetings, etc. reliably, including effectively communicating
any potential absences and delays, if applicable to
- Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
and have working knowledge of computer applications and
- Have experience working with various electronic health records
(EHR) systems and learn quickly on new, work-relevant applications
- Must be agreeable to travel to other office locations, external
work-relevant sites (regional center offices, client's residence,
etc.), as needed, and at an appropriate frequency to maintain
visible presence to reporting employees.
- Have ability to handle multiple tasks and complete them in a
timely manner with minimal supervision and direction.
- Experienced with resolving personnel conflicts and
disagreements between colleagues, customers, and other key business
vendors and stakeholders.
- Must be experienced and possess skills in handling unexpected
challenges and emergencies within program operations, with the
ability to assist others during crisis situations.
- Ability to inspire, lead, and direct others in a positive
manner and guide them in achieving performance goals.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with community resources
which may potentially benefit clients, employees, and/or company
functions. Preferred (but not required) Experience/Skills:
- Bilingual, with fluency in English preferred.
- Minimum of at least two years of experience and
familiarityworking directly with clients referred from regional
centers and individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Prior work experience performing internal/external audits and
- Familiarity of the Lanterman Act and Title 17 regulations/codes
- Minimum of at least one year in a supervisor/management role,
with direct supervision of employees as a primary responsibility.
Educational Requirements and Preferences:
- AA degree (or higher) required; BA or BS degree preferred.
- Master's degree can be considered in lieu of experience. *
Salary/Compensation: DOE, and includes medical/dental/vision
coverage, paid time off, auto stipend, and company-paid life
insurance coverage. Range of compensation: $76,960-79,040/year. Job
requires ability and willingness to work in-person. This is NOT a
remote position (non-negotiable), and candidate must reside within
reasonable travel distance of the Marina and/or San Jose office
location. What's your citizenship / employment eligibility?* What's
your highest level of education completed? Are you 18 years of age
or older?* Can you work evenings?* Have you ever been convicted of
Keywords: Spread Your Wings Inc, Sacramento , Executive Director - Supportive Living Services (Sacramento Area), Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!