Site Engineering Manager Mobility Customer Service
Company: Siemens Mobility
Posted on: September 11, 2023
Pioneering in America, from the first mile to the last. This is
what drives us.
For more than 160 years, Siemens has been an integral provider of
infrastructure, electrification, and transportation solutions in
the United States. Rail systems must do one thing above all: run.
With modern maintenance solutions - from diagnostics to data-based
action recommendations, from quick delivery of replacement parts to
strategically planned modernization - we ensure your systems'
highest reliability and availability: 100% Railability. We are
constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that
increase the availability of infrastructure for the society,
optimize route usage and create a new quality of travel.
Good service means we are there for our partners and customers when
they need us - and beyond. That is because we define ourselves by
what we do. Every day, every hour, every minute. We help our
customers move the world.
Siemens Mobility Customer Service is seeking to add to our team a
new Site Engineering Manager to build a new commissioning team in
Sacramento, CA. A great opportunity to be a part of the growth in
Customer Service and Rail. If you have commissioning engineering
experience and are seeking your next career challenge this may be
just the role you are looking for.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Manage customer site and in-house commissioning and testing
- Lead, motivate and develop employees.
- Implement guidelines and define functional specific policies,
processes or methods to fulfill the Engineering strategy.
- Plan and allocate resources and budgets to Engineering projects
- Ensure all product leaving the factories meet all quality and
- Drive the development of technical standards and procedures for
- Ensure regional laws and regulations are followed at site.
- Ensure a proficient and capable installation / commissioning
workforce to conduct the Site Engineering activities on-time and
meeting quality requirements.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining KPI of team
performance, and to take necessary actions to continuously improve
- Expected to lead different work processes according to
procedures and agreed service and quality level and to analyze,
evaluate and resolve upcoming operational and/or procedural
To thrive in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, (preferably Mechanical,
Electrical, or Industrial),
- 2+ years of relevant experience in engineering and
- Supervisory and/or management experience,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office,
- Strongly demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
and presentation skills,
- Ability to travel to customer sites,
- Setting you apart from others would be a Bachelor's degree in
Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial) with 5+ years
of commissioning experience and experience managing commissioning
engineers in rail.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance- Health, Dental, Vision
Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits - starting Day 1!
- We believe that each member of our team is accountable for
making decisions, solving problems, and taking actions that
contribute to long-term impact and financial success.
- We do the right thing. We stand for green innovations and
meaningful solutions with impact on customers, ecosystem partners,
society, and environment.
- We are frontrunners in digitalization and building platforms.
Therefore, we are hiring ambitious forward-thinkers who want to
have a real impact.
- Solve the world's most significant problems - Be part of
exciting and innovative projects.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid
for them! Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program,
Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning. We
operate daily with a growth mindset - that's why Siemens
consistently ranks on the Fortune World's Most Admired Companies
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and
generous Paid Time Off
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to
employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here:
https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html . The base
salary range for this position in Sacramento, CA is $106,800 -
$144,400. The actual salary/wage offered may be lower or higher
depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills,
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to their
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status,
ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to
ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender
identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection
status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable
discharge from military service, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from
discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices
about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Keywords: Siemens Mobility, Sacramento , Site Engineering Manager Mobility Customer Service, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!