Manager Case Management - SAC 22-86
Company: PriMed Management Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Manager Case Management - SAC 22-86 page is loaded Manager Case
Management - SAC 22-86 Apply locations Sacramento, California time
type Full time posted on Posted 22 Days Ago job requisition id
R1575 We're delighted you're considering joining us!At Hill
Physicians Medical Group, we're shaping the healthcare of the
future: actively managed care that prevents disease, supports those
with chronic conditions and anticipates the needs of our
members.Join Our TeamHill Physicians -has much to offer prospective
employees. We're regularly recognized as one of the "Best Places to
Work in the Bay Area" and have been recognized as one of the
"Healthiest Places to Work in the Bay Area." When you join our
team, you're making a great choice for your professional career and
your personal satisfaction.Perform highly responsible management
work in leading, developing, directing, and coordinating programs
and functional activities for post-discharge/Welcome Home and case
management teams for all lines of business including Medicare,
Medi-Cal, HMO, and PPO. -
Ensure corporate utilization management goals around readmissions
and ER visits are met through member care coordination initiatives
and identify and oversee implementation of process changes as
needed to meet these goals.Job Responsibilities
- Provide case management direction to the functional areas of
welcome home and complex case management to achieve annual
department, corporate and ICE goals.
- Provide oversight to supervisors carrying out staff
responsibilities; interpret policies, operational procedures, and
- Collaborate with the Care Management Advisor Responsible for
annual review, modifications, and submission of the Case Management
- Oversee Case Management and Welcome Home staff and manage
relevant care coordination strategies: production TAT's, welcome
home program, video visits uptake, medication reconciliations
post-discharge, provider follow-up appointments scheduled within 7
days, and enrollment of highest risk members in complex case
- Provide direction and support staff to promote good
decision-making in area of responsibility, utilizing information
analysis of factors related to Hill Physician's goals of
admissions, readmissions, ER and other strategies.
- In collaboration with Department Senior Director, apply Human
Resources/Personnel policies according to organizational procedure
and serve as a resource for the implementation of such policies and
procedures; define expectations for performance and hold
subordinates accountable; set goals and outcome parameters and
define operational parameters and expectations. -
- Interview, hire, and conduct performance evaluations for each
of the positions directly accountable to the position; act as a
resource to department supervisors in completion of performance
- In collaboration with department director, participate in the
organization's budget planning process; organize the budget
planning process in assigned area of responsibility; monitor and
analyze budget variance.
- Assist Regional and Corporate Medical Director functions. Serve
as a resource for physicians, providers, members, and staff;
participate on assigned committees; promote effective
communication; act as liaison to other departments, the medical
staff, and health plans to facilitate information-sharing,
collaborative problem solving, and adequate provision of support
- Assure that department functions are integrated appropriately
into company operations.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and present clinical management
data to internal and external leadership; perform operations
analysis with appropriate follow-up action plan and
- Establish planning processes in response to corporate strategy,
goals, and objectives; monitor progress and accomplishments on a
regular basis; promote and coordinate case management initiatives
and program development through appropriate planning, analysis, and
- Review department performance in relation to established goals;
implement changes to effect continual improvement in services
provided; and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal
- Supervise the administration of Medical Management Teams and
support organization clinical initiatives.
- Represent Case Management Department on inter-departmental
committees as appropriate.
- Collaborate with administration, management, and educational
resources to develop mechanisms for educational advancement;
facilitate methods for appropriate professional development in an
effort to assure competency in assigned area of responsibility;
plan strategy for development and ongoing educational needs; serve
as mentor (coach and counsel) promoting professionalism on a group
or individual basis.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Experience
- Active unrestricted CA RN license.
- Recent CM experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum of five years management experience, preferably two
years in managed care environment.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication and
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.Required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or health related field; Master's
- Case Management certification (CCM) strongly preferred.Salary
Range$118,500.00 - $147,100.00Additional InformationHill Physicians
is an Equal Opportunity Employer About Us PriMed Management
Consulting Services, Inc., is the management services organization
for Hill Physicians Medical Group, the largest Independent
Physician Association (IPA) in Northern California.More than just a
job - We're making a meaningful contribution to healthcare.Everyone
at PriMed contributes to making quality healthcare accessible for
Northern Californians. We have a unique collection of skilled
professionals that work well together and have been recognized as
one of the top places to work and one of the healthiest places to
work in the Bay area. -
Keywords: PriMed Management Consulting Services, Inc., Sacramento , Manager Case Management - SAC 22-86, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...