Director of Customer Advocacy
Company: McGraw Hill Financial
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Spirit to Win
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? At McGraw Hill, we thrive on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We have an opening for a Director of customer Advocacy.
In this role, you will champion Tier 1 communication and collaboration with all internal Account Team members to monitor and support the renewal of Tier 1 Customer Accounts by monitoring key account health needs. Achieve renewal, expansion and overall success of accounts.
What you will be doing:
* You'll Identify and connect the members of the internal Account Team for the launch Knowledge Share Call (KSC)
* Launch Knowledge Share Call to identify critical elements of the account purchase and implementation initiative; and organize monthly Account Team touch points calls to monitor implementation and customer health (rostering, level set, usage, and advanced needs)
* Organize bi-weekly At-Risk Action Plan calls for all escalated Yellow and Red Accounts (Appendix: Account Escalation Indicators) for Account Team to monitor/analyze data and determine next Account Team steps
* Partner with Sales and Professional Services to monitor school and district data to identify red flags and next action steps to mitigate
* Coordinate strategic account next steps when a renewal risk is identified with specific calls to action for cross-team support and expedited service
* Work weekly with Professional Services to monitor and drive quality usage
* Host monthly meetings, in conjunction with Professional Services, with district leadership on critical metrics such as usage, engagement, extended support needs, renewal details, and cross-selling.
Ongoing Steps Throughout Customer Journey to Support Strategic Account Plan
* Provide necessary on-sites/monthly virtual support throughout the Customer Journey as jointly agreed upon with Professional Services
* Partner with district contacts to create multiple relationships, in conjunction with Sales and Professional Services, to deepen touchpoints at the district level
* Partner with Professional Services to support Data Reviews, Executive Summary Reviews, and other extended "best instructional practice services" to deepen the Tier 1 relationship
* Create onsite and virtual best practice resources to assist and extend with quality program use beyond purchased Professional Services
* Partner with Sales and Professional Services to secure the renewal and identify opportunities for expansion
* Partner with Professional Services to enhance leadership relationships through targeted support & training opportunities for principals and other leaders within the district where needed
* Partner with districts to enhance district communication & support for literacy goals & growth with parent and community partners
We're looking for someone with:
* A minimum of5years of teaching experience and/or administrator experience
* Experience with high level, complex customer success management
* Ability to handle customer renewal requirements with account team - quote and proposal management, customized client options, and continuum of partnership positioning to renew and support expansion opportunities
* Demonstrated ability to influence others with strong presentation and facilitation skills with excellent written and extraordinary oral communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with teachers and administrators
* Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges
* Superb computer skills, particularly MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SalesForce, and Adobe Acrobat Reader
* Ability to travel to assigned districts in the region/nationally if/when needed
* Experience delivering professional development sessions and knowledge of adult learning a plus
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Spirit to Win
Keywords: McGraw Hill Financial, Sacramento , Director of Customer Advocacy, Executive , Sacramento, California
here to apply!